Thread: DJ SHOCKLEY

DJ SHOCKLEY

Hmm... I know that CPEPP is not an OLD GUY but with his recent injury you just don't know. Brad has one foot out the door. What do you think about drafting DJ Shockly with our 3rd round pick? We need to start Grooming the future. Plus, this guy reminds me of McNabb.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: DJ SHOCKLEY

Shockley, Hagans, Jacobs, Clemens, Hackney, Mcneal, etc....I said it before and I will say it again : This is the year of the QB in the draft.

I know I'm forgetting some, but Leinart or Young would be ok. Preferably Young though.

But yeah good point, Shcokley would be awesome to get.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I could not diagree more. This is a terribly weak QB draft. Even if Pep doesn't come back 100% we can afford to wait till the 2007 draft when the quality of QBs have hopefully improved.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I would not like to see us draft a QB this year, I believe it's not necessary to our team and would just be a waste of a pick. Until we know for sure or not if C-pep will be the answer for our team we shouldn't be too hasty.
    ;-)

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"VIKINGinGEORGIA" wrote:
    Hmm... I know that CPEPP is not an OLD GUY but with his recent injury you just don't know. Brad has one foot out the door. What do you think about drafting DJ Shockly with our 3rd round pick? We need to start Grooming the future. Plus, this guy reminds me of McNabb.

Living down here in FL I get got to see Shockley alot ... not a huge fan. Not to mention, I heard somewhere that he wasn't even supposed to be drafted. I dont really pay attention to anything till the combine starts up in a week or so though, I could be wrong.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i wouldnt mind drafting a qb in the later rounds. but i would pass on it if we could draft defensive that could be starting or very close to starting on our team.
    We're bringing purple back.