Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dexter Jackson Signs with the Bengals

"rdknieff" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    Dammit! We have $h!tloads of cash! Don't give me any of that "well, we don't necessarily need to get all of the BEST players" B.S. I'm fed up with that crap. LOOK AT HOW MUCH CAP ROOM WE HAVE! I used to have no doubts that Wilf would be a better owner than Red, but now he's going to have to really hustle to prove to me that he's not just Red, Jr.

BBQ you have done nothing but complain about everything the Vikings have done for the last week, about Daunte, the owners, the coaches and every player we have signed! Are you having a bad week?

Every post I have read of yours you are ripping the Vikings for everything they do, and everything you think they are doing!

Are you mad that they have a new coaching staff, or new owner, or that Daunte is forcing the Vikings to get rid of him? If so then I suggest either get over it, or get a new team to like. I do not have a crystal ball and I do not think that you do either, you do not know if the moves the Vikes have mad are going to work out or not, time will tell! Because someone signed with another team, that we had scheduled for a visit today is not the Vikings fault!

We have taken on about a 100 million dollars on player salaries since FA started 3 days ago! You may not like the players they have chosen but again do you have a crystal ball where you can see into the future? If you do then please let me know what the lottery numbers will be this Wednesday so I can retire!
    Aren't Message Boards supposed to be a place where fans can speculate, vent and start conversation.

If we all gave up so easy and said, "Well, that's what they did I guess I have to like the decision now. I am a mindless troll..."

He's just wondering why he has been so negative as of late..

Ussually he is very spunky and joyful

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Dexter Jackson has been hurt the last 2 years and has only played in 17 games, and in those 17 games he has 1 INT!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Didn't know that Whack.. Thanks for that.. Im not so pissed anymore.. I thought he would be good in our system cuz he knows it.. Apperently not..

Chris Hope>Lawyer Milloy>Huff>Bing>Ko Simpson>Demps

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Complaining and being negative is every members right...except BBQ's!

:razz:

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

The last thing we need to do is start panic-buying. You do that when you think a storm is coming and end up with 400 tins of SPAM and a ton of low-quality beef jerky, the stuff you're pretty sure that has never been within 100 miles of a cow, let alone be real beef.

And to those who are saying we need to throw money at Will Demps. Go calm down, have a shower, or at least throw some cold water over your face and think about what you're saying. Just because he played on the Baltimore defence DOESN'T MAKE HIM AMAZING.

Repeat after me: HE IS NOT ED REED.

Thank you.

rdknieff is offline Starter

"Benet" wrote:
    The last thing we need to do is start panic-buying. You do that when you think a storm is coming and end up with 400 tins of SPAM and a ton of low-quality beef jerky, the stuff you're pretty sure that has never been within 100 miles of a cow, let alone be real beef.

And to those who are saying we need to throw money at Will Demps. Go calm down, have a shower, or at least throw some cold water over your face and think about what you're saying. Just because he played on the Baltimore defence DOESN'T MAKE HIM AMAZING.

Repeat after me: HE IS NOT ED REED.

Thank you.
    Good Point. I have to remind myself that some teams haven't signed anyone yet in FA...look at the Colts, they say they're gonna wait 3 weeks so the prices drop down a bit on players. (don't know if I'd really wait that long though....)
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

archuleta went to the redskins..so the safety pool is getting more shallow..demps,milloy, and hope are our last options, and i dont think any of them are worth any kind of big money..i do think think that hope will come out with the richest deal of the three..but there hasnt been any speculation that he will be visiting minneapolis
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

revprodeji is offline Starter

Does Lawyer play ss or fs? We need a SS, but it would be interesting to draft a Huff type, or even bing and than bring in a vet like Lawyer to mentor for a year or so
    www.prodeji.mychoices.biz

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Hmmm...this sucks. I really dont want Demps all to much, and after reading up on Chris Hope...hes terrible in coverage. I cant see Huff dropping to 17, we'd have to move up for sure to get him. Hmm what to do?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

FUCK!!! Draft a safety then?
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast