Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Defensive line shows its stuff.

"mountainviking" wrote:
    Freakin Amazin!!!
    Can't wait to see this team for real!!!
    When Frazier starts slinging the blitzes, stunts, coverage shifts etc!!!
    BAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

;D

I'm readjusting my Fantasy sheets for my next draft and I had a sudden realization...INDY is going to be missing their pro bowl Center for our game!!!

The Indianapolis Colts likely will be without Jeff Saturday for at least the first six weeks of the season, and longer if the Pro Bowl center decides to have surgery to repair ligament damage to his right knee, his agent said today.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2008-08-28-saturday-injury_N.htm

NICE!!
    VERY NICE!!!
    "How's the knee feel Peyton?
    How about now?
    Missing any mobility yet?
    Here we come again!
    Arrrrggh!!!"

My estimation of our DL's conversation as they continually crush the pocket and pressure the passer
    We are going to need it because we will be playing 3rd rate OT on out OL against Freeney and he will probably have a field day and we aren't even sure our starting QB will be healthy for that game. We will need all of the help we can get.

hav0x is offline Pro-Bowler

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Freakin Amazin!!!
    BAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

;D

I'm readjusting my Fantasy sheets for my next draft and I had a sudden realization...INDY is going to be missing their pro bowl Center for our game!!!

The Indianapolis Colts likely will be without Jeff Saturday for at least the first six weeks of the season, and longer if the Pro Bowl center decides to have surgery to repair ligament damage to his right knee, his agent said today.
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2008-08-28-saturday-injury_N.htm

NICE!!
    VERY NICE!!!
    How about now?
    Here we come again!
    Arrrrggh!!!"

My estimation of our DL's conversation as they continually crush the pocket and pressure the passer
    We are going to need it because we will be playing 3rd rate OT on out OL against Freeney and he will probably have a field day and we aren't even sure our starting QB will be healthy for that game. We will need all of the help we can get.
    Hopefully T-Jack's knee will be 100% by then. His mobility is extremely helpful when stuff like this happens and we're suck with a backup on our o-line.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Freakin Amazin!!!
    BAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

;D

NICE!!
    VERY NICE!!!
    How about now?
    Here we come again!
    Arrrrggh!!!"

The loss of Saturday is gonna be huge.

I think he is the only one who understands Peytons pre-snap audibles.
    Then add to that mix the fact that Ole Peyton is as mobile as a stature along with a little issue that thier replacement didn't get a chance to work with Peyton much in the pre-season and you have a team ripe for the picking.....
    Crap he is on my PPO fantasy team.
    Alot of people took him early from what I see on the fantasy pages.
    Obviously they didn't think thier picks through my friend.

No worries though, I think he will still get you some decent points, just not right away as he and the C work through thier issues.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Freakin Amazin!!!
    BAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

;D

NICE!!
    VERY NICE!!!
    How about now?
    Here we come again!
    Arrrrggh!!!"

Then add to that mix the fact that Ole Peyton is as mobile as a stature along with a little issue that thier replacement didn't get a chance to work with Peyton much in the pre-season and you have a team ripe for the picking.....
    You drafted Jeff Saturday?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Yeah, I was sliding Peyton down my list anyway...his lack of a bursa sack worries me a bit.
    Now that his probowl center is out...oh, oh!
    I think he's maybe still a 2nd rounder, and possibly a steal in the third, but I wouldn't take him in the first unless I was the last pick and everything else was really picked over.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Freakin Amazin!!!
    BAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

;D

NICE!!
    VERY NICE!!!
    How about now?
    Here we come again!
    Arrrrggh!!!"

=Z=
    The post is mostly about Peyton!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Freakin Amazin!!!
    BAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

;D

NICE!!
    VERY NICE!!!
    How about now?
    Here we come again!
    Arrrrggh!!!"

=Z=
    I was wondering the same thing.
    I didn't think the pp.o fantasy game was that complex....plus, I got a little jealous, I realized I have some man-love for Saturday.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123