Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Darrius Heyward-Bey

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_11896202

We are doing our due diligence checking out WRs to send Stewart and have him work this guy out.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

duvaldomo is offline Coach

Re: Darrius Heyward-Bey

Atleast its a sign we are looking for wr early but cmon why him. Hes another berrian we need a possession wr not two speed guys

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I doubt he will be our selection, but because of his ability I think its important to look into him, get our hands on him and test out his concious thought.

I'm far more intrested in Hakeem Nicks, I think as a football orginization we are also, he's TJ Housh but about 10 years younger. I think we know enough about Nicks to be quiet about our intrest, same as we did with Tyrell Johnson last year.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I'll take Nicks over him

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Ill take Britt over him

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

This guys reminds me way to much of troy williamson... That raw speed... he will be a bust if we get him.
    Too much talent

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"gabe_menendez" wrote:
    This guys reminds me way to much of troy williamson... That raw speed... he will be a bust if we get him.
    Are you seriously calling him the next Troy Williamson because he's fast?
    Unless he had a bad habit of dropping passes in college, saying that he will be a bust because he's fast is absolutely rediculous.

nailscoop53 is offline Training Camp

I have no faith in this guy, alot of these guys improve their stock dramatically because of the 40 times and we all know that 40 time does not mean fast in football terms or solid route running. I would much rather have a guy like Hakeem Nicks who is a big target and can create separation by using his physical ability instead of having to run away from guys. But at this point I think that we need to address the offensive line.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"nailscoop53" wrote:
    I have no faith in this guy, alot of these guys improve their stock dramatically because of the 40 times and we all know that 40 time does not mean fast in football terms or solid route running. I would much rather have a guy like Hakeem Nicks who is a big target and can create separation by using his physical ability instead of having to run away from guys. But at this point I think that we need to address the offensive line.
    +1
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Here is a video of Heyward Bey, I would hope that those who are intristed will look at the plays have mentioned so that we can udnerstand why we are looking at him. He's an intriging prospect with great talent and speed. What I don't like is the production from a numbers standpoint, its not great but Maryland did have a very good group of WR to spread the ball to.

Check out the plays at the times below:
    7:26
    8:00
    8:30
    8:40

The above plays show his ability to seperate with ease downfield and take it to the house, Bey is a big time playmaker. I would really be intristed in finding out if the droped passes are that big of deal, more importantly I would like some time to spend with the kid. Bey is too much of talent to not look into, he's an intriging prospect, my questions are, does he really drop that many passes, why is his production low, and what his personality like? These are all things we can look into when we have him in for private workouts.

[youtube=425,350]ltm5OV8rTn0[/youtube]

This is another Highlight of him Below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyjaBWuo4zA&feature=related

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast