Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Darrell Bevell & Mike Wobschall discuss the offseason up to this point

    [size=13pt]Vikings on KFAN[/size]

    5/27/2008

    vikings.com


    Darrell Bevell and vikings.com writer Mike Wobschall recently appeared on the station to discuss the offseason up to this point...



    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Darrell Bevell & Mike Wobschall discuss the offseason up to this point

    Some random thoughts as I listen....

    Brought to you by Grain Belt Premium..... ;D

    Talked about cross training OL and the limited number.
    I was really hoping they would add another roster spot on the OL for an additional backup.
    Maybe that isn't gonna be the case.....

    Drops can be overated? What?......

    Tapeh is gonna be involved in the passing game. Interesting concept.
    (Duh)

    Sounds like AD is getting better in his pass blocking awareness/responsibilities.

    Love the question/comment centered on the level of talent at every position.
    Man it is gonna be fun to watch the staff whittle these guys down to the 53 man roster.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    782

    Re: Darrell Bevell & Mike Wobschall discuss the offseason up to this point

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Some random thoughts as I listen....

    Brought to you by Grain Belt Premium..... ;D

    Talked about cross training OL and the limited number.
    I was really hoping they would add another roster spot on the OL for an additional backup.
    Maybe that isn't gonna be the case.....

    Drops can be overated? What?......

    Tapeh is gonna be involved in the passing game. Interesting concept.
    (Duh)

    Sounds like AD is getting better in his pass blocking awareness/responsibilities.

    Love the question/comment centered on the level of talent at every position.
    Man it is gonna be fun to watch the staff whittle these guys down to the 53 man roster.

    There will be a lot of angry people before its all said and done.

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Darrell Bevell & Mike Wobschall discuss the offseason up to this point

    "Chazz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Some random thoughts as I listen....

    Brought to you by Grain Belt Premium..... ;D

    Talked about cross training OL and the limited number.
    I was really hoping they would add another roster spot on the OL for an additional backup.
    Maybe that isn't gonna be the case.....

    Drops can be overated? What?......

    Tapeh is gonna be involved in the passing game. Interesting concept.
    (Duh)

    Sounds like AD is getting better in his pass blocking awareness/responsibilities.

    Love the question/comment centered on the level of talent at every position.
    Man it is gonna be fun to watch the staff whittle these guys down to the 53 man roster.

    There will be a lot of angry people before its all said and done.
    I won't be one of them.

    Learned my lesson when Ole Denny boy let Joey go.
    I thought the world was gonna end.
    Now I refuse to get attached to players just for that very reason.


    I do have fun poking jabs at guys who have man love for certain players who they think can do no wrong.
    Once I find one of those little buttons its pretty hard for me to quit pushing it every chance I get.
    Its kindof dumb when you think about it, however, it is one of my failings in life.
    ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    Chazz is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    782

    Re: Darrell Bevell & Mike Wobschall discuss the offseason up to this point

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Chazz" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Some random thoughts as I listen....

    Brought to you by Grain Belt Premium..... ;D

    Talked about cross training OL and the limited number.
    I was really hoping they would add another roster spot on the OL for an additional backup.
    Maybe that isn't gonna be the case.....

    Drops can be overated? What?......

    Tapeh is gonna be involved in the passing game. Interesting concept.
    (Duh)

    Sounds like AD is getting better in his pass blocking awareness/responsibilities.

    Love the question/comment centered on the level of talent at every position.
    Man it is gonna be fun to watch the staff whittle these guys down to the 53 man roster.

    There will be a lot of angry people before its all said and done.
    I won't be one of them.

    Learned my lesson when Ole Denny boy let Joey go.
    I thought the world was gonna end.
    Now I refuse to get attached to players just for that very reason.


    I do have fun poking jabs at guys who have man love for certain players who they think can do no wrong.
    Once I find one of those little buttons its pretty hard for me to quit pushing it every chance I get.
    Its kindof dumb when you think about it, however, it is one of my failings in life.

    ;D ;D ;D
    Ahhh...we all have them.

    I'm interested in LB and OL, seeing how that all plays out. If we stay with 8 OL, then 2 have to go. Chase Johnson, Dan Mozes, Sullivan, Marcus Johnson, Artis Hicks.
    I have a feeling it will be Hicks and Marcus. Just so long as Hicks is one of them I will be happy.

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Darrell Bevell & Mike Wobschall discuss the offseason up to this point

    Thanks for the great listens. I am sick of hearing how great we might be. I want the season to start.

Similar Threads

  1. One-on-one with the 'Pen of the Vikings' Mike Wobschall
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:37 AM
  2. MOVED: Darrell Bevell: The Communicator
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 12:08 PM
  3. Darrell Bevell: The Communicator
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:36 AM
  4. Quotes from camp - day 11 - Darrell Bevell
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:29 AM
  5. Darrell Bevell
    By battleaxe4cheese in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-1969, 06:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •