Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

The Daily Norseman Mock Draft Database v3.0

The Daily Norseman Mock Draft Database v3.0 - Daily Norseman

I like this site. Gives you access to multiple mock draft sites as well as the 1rst and 2nd round picks for the Vikes in each mock.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    The Daily Norseman Mock Draft Database v3.0 - Daily Norseman

I like this site. Gives you access to multiple mock draft sites as well as the 1rst and 2nd round picks for the Vikes in each mock.
    I was looking where people have Warford going and it seems like I feared he is climbing up the boards. I looked at several of those mock drafts and almost everyone I looked at had him in the third round or higher. Two had him going in the second round, that doesn't make me happy. Especially because there are only two guards I really want in this draft Warmack and Warford. We know we will not get Warmack so my only option is Warford.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I was looking where people have Warford going and it seems like I feared he is climbing up the boards. I looked at several of those mock drafts and almost everyone I looked at had him in the third round or higher. Two had him going in the second round, that doesn't make me happy. Especially because there are only two guards I really want in this draft Warmack and Warford. We know we will not get Warmack so my only option is Warford.
    I'm not so sure that we really have the need at G, atleast not in this draft. We will go with the group we had last year (2097 yards) and add some depth/prospects that could help next year or the year after.

Truth of the matter is, in my mock I have them taking Stankiewitch (C/G) in the 6th as a backup to Sully in case he isn't 100% Other than that, my guess is the staff will address this issue with Undrafted FA's.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg