Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Cutler growing possibility

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    For a good while, I have been thinking we get Cutler, somehow. I really don't care how. Hope I am wrong. I would love to get Young.
    No way he makes it to us? LOL, haven't been on the boards long? Or just not in the offseason? DJ who fell to KC late, he was a top 5 pick on our boards. Oh yeah, we passed on him TWICE. Tons of people wanted him. Udeze? Top 7 pick. No way he makes it to us, ....ooops he did. Aaron Rodgers last year? LOL, lets clean the place up around him. The he will never drop only applies to Bush, and, hmmm, RB's drop in the draft too, except last year.
    And here is the runonsentencewithnospaceseventhoughIhadtokeepbacks pacingtodrivethegrammarnaziupafreakinwallcausetheo nlythingworsethanarunonsentenceisagrammarnazi.
    I want us to get Vince as well. I do believe we would have to trade up to get him though.
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h209/wordsofwisejcb/Vikings/K-DUB-Sig-2.jpg[/img]
    Da** Right I'm An A$$hole, You Pu$$ys Ain't Even Half As Tight!!! - Qwel

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    And here is the runonsentencewithnospaceseventhoughIhadtokeepbacks pacingtodrivethegrammarnaziupafreakinwallcausetheo nlythingworsethanarunonsentenceisagrammarnazi.

:laughing3:

I see you went to Catholic school too. :lol:
    I.B.O.T. #213

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I think we would have to make a move to nab Cutler or Vince.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

danimal292 is offline Rookie

so... all the farve hating vikings fans want the guy they call the "next farve"?? hmm

danimal292 is offline Rookie

and yes i know i spelled FARVE wrong... he doesnt deserve to have it spelled correctly..

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    For a good while, I have been thinking we get Cutler, somehow. I really don't care how. Hope I am wrong. I would love to get Young.

No way he makes it to us? LOL, haven't been on the boards long? Or just not in the offseason? DJ who fell to KC late, he was a top 5 pick on our boards. Oh yeah, we passed on him TWICE. Tons of people wanted him. Udeze? Top 7 pick. No way he makes it to us, ....ooops he did. Aaron Rodgers last year? LOL, lets clean the place up around him. The he will never drop only applies to Bush, and, hmmm, RB's drop in the draft too, except last year.
    Actually, the only thing worse is someone who doesn't want to put forth any effort to insure that their thoughts and posts are properly understood...but then again, it is really only THEIR loss since no one understands what they are trying to say anyway. However, as they say...to each his own!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

I am not worried about Arizona taking Cutler. I am confident that Baltimore would take him with the 13th. Ultimately we would have to move up to get him if he started to fall.

On top of that, Vince is on the rebound and is highly rated again. If the Titans don't take him (and I think they will), Oakland would never pass on the talents of Vince.

badbois is offline Pro-Bowler

I just hope we end up with a qb or lb that can really play. I don't care who it is, but if we can get on one player in the 1st round who can really play one of those positions I will be stoked

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The way I see it! There is ONE definite team taking a QB before us and that is Tenn. There are 6 team that are questionable between Tenn and us. I think that 3 teams, Det, NYJ, and StL are most likely to drop from the want list but that still leaves 3 question mark teams and only 2 QBs. Oh ya, and make that only 2 "?s" because Bal falls out if they have McNair from Tenn.

Houston: QB - No
    New Orleans: QB - No
    Tennessee: QB = YES
    N.Y. Jets: QB - ? Pennington, please... they should be thinking QB if they are not. They might wait one more draft?
    Green Bay: QB - No
    San Fran: QB - No
    Oakland: QB - ? I think they wait until next year to see how Brooks does. Or, was Brooks just insurance?
    Buffalo: QB - No
    Detroit: QB - ? Apparently, Kitna or McCown are the future.
    Arizona: QB - ? They are saying no to the QB, but if Vince is available, with Denny philosophy, Best Available Talent???
    St. Louis: QB - ? They have Bulger, but I heard someone say Linehan wants his own QB.
    Cleveland: QB - No, WHY not though, is Frye the answer.
    Baltimore: QB = ? Yes if they don't get McNair and one of the big three are available. Billick is fed up not with Boller, but with the Hot Seat. New QB needed.
    Philadelphia: QB - No
    Denver: QB - No
    Miami: QB - No
    Minnesota: QB - Yes if big three if not, then LB

viking_40 is offline Rookie

nice breakdown Snow, this is how i see it:

Houston: QB - No can't look after the one they have
    New Orleans: QB - No
    Tennessee: QB = YES
    N.Y. Jets: QB - ? Pennington + Ramsey
    Green Bay: QB - No if yes can we trade for Rogers?
    San Fran: QB - No unless the last one is concussed for the whole of next season
    Oakland: QB - ? I think they will, unless they get Vernon Davies
    Buffalo: QB - No
    Detroit: QB - No they NEED to get another WR
    Arizona: QB - Same as Oakland
    St. Louis: QB - Yes to spite us
    Cleveland: QB - No
    Baltimore: QB = I thought Boller was getting it together at last.....but now we've got their future running game.....
    Philadelphia: QB - No
    Denver: QB - No
    Miami: QB - who knows they're considering Harrington!
    Minnesota: QB - Yes but you know we'll take a DE....oh ny mistake Tice has gone.

ok all the gags were lame and I do have too much time on my hands as I'm off work with a bad back.

I've read so much draft coverage I don't know if I want Cutler, Sims or Greenway.

Hey do you think we could find anyone mad enough to trade with us for Onterrio Smith? NO....Thought not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast