Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Cutler growing possibility

i think it is a good possibility and also clayton knows what he it talking about when it comes to these things so i believe him!!

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"Slade" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I dont understand why the Rams would draft a QB. They have alot more glairing holes on thier team including SS.
    ~ Bulger is injury prone & the Rams FA's this offseason were all on D. They will grab a QB with their pick.
    The Rams have to fill needs at CB and TE. You know how much Linehan likes checking it down to the tight ends. The Cards are the most likely team to take the last of the big 3 QB's at 10, and maybe the Ravens at 13. I think the Vikings would have to trade up to get Cutler because I'm not sure that Arizona has a defensive lineman ranked higher than Cutler, so they may be forced to make that pick out of value.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

It is possible that Cutler could drop to us I doubt Green takes him because his job will be on the line and he will take someone who can have an impact this year and I think Linehan is trying to get a pick off of us to come up and take Cutler.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"FuadFan" wrote:
    It is possible that Cutler could drop to us I doubt Green takes him because his job will be on the line and he will take someone who can have an impact this year and I think Linehan is trying to get a pick off of us to come up and take Cutler.
    Run-on sentence! AHH!!! :lol:

I agree that Green won't take Cutler. His days in Arizona are numbered. He can't take the time to develop a quarterback.

NFL | Cutler could fall in the NFL Draft
    Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:34:24 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler could fall to No. 16 or No. 17 in the first round of the NFL Draft, if the Detroit Lions and Arizona Cardinals don't take him with the No. 9 and No. 10 picks. Cutler could fall to the Miami Dolphins at No. 16 or the Minnesota Vikings at No. 17.

i will post the link in a few minutes!!!!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I don't think Cutler will fall to #17.. IMO, Young will fall further down then Cutler will.. Cutler is the all around perfect QB, while Young is more of a scrambler then a passer.. I think teams will look at Cutler alot harder then they will Young.. This of course, is just my opinion.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

I think the Titans will end up getting him at their pick. Young is the closest guy to Steve McNair in the draft and they will keep running their offense with the same style by taking him.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Jarlvik2006 is offline Rookie

It would be fantastic if Cutler fell...IF. Right now all indications are that either the Rams or Cardinals would take him if he was there. Unfortunately we will have to reade up to get him, which I think Childress really wants to do. It will cost us some valuable picks to get under #10.
    I m Watching You- You may not see me, you may not hear me, but I m watching you...

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

For a good while, I have been thinking we get Cutler, somehow. I really don't care how. Hope I am wrong. I would love to get Young.

No way he makes it to us? LOL, haven't been on the boards long? Or just not in the offseason? DJ who fell to KC late, he was a top 5 pick on our boards. Oh yeah, we passed on him TWICE. Tons of people wanted him. Udeze? Top 7 pick. No way he makes it to us, ....ooops he did. Aaron Rodgers last year? LOL, lets clean the place up around him. The he will never drop only applies to Bush, and, hmmm, RB's drop in the draft too, except last year.
    And here is the runonsentencewithnospaceseventhoughIhadtokeepbacks pacingtodrivethegrammarnaziupafreakinwallcausetheo nlythingworsethanarunonsentenceisagrammarnazi.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast