Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Culpepper Snubs Titians / Could Be Released Before Thursday

Your title is the same BS DC bashing propaganda that has been going on every since the Boat Ride.

Snub! Snub!!!

"At this time" is polite.

"Go to hell" is a snub!

Snub = to treat with disdain
    Disdain = to look on with scorn
    Scorn = emotionally involving both anger and gisgust

This is where the article goes way wrong.

If he is in a position to turn down or say that to the Titans, then he isn't going to be in a position of someone that has irreconcilable differences. If he was that desparate, he can't turn people down.

irreconcilable = impossible

If he has irreconcilable differences then nobody will trade for him, that means we absolutely cut him before going any further.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

vikings fans will embrace him if he plays well..he has always only been hammered by the fans when he plays terribly, otherwise we have supported him..if he just comes back and doesnt go to the media with his problems, the fans will forgive him
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

It's almost to the point where he's being like a bad rent tenant.

I'de pack his bags for him right now and just give him a kick in the ass.

Hit the road jack and don't you come back no more......

End of Headache....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Re: Culpepper Snubs Titians / Could Be Released Before Thurs

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    [quote]"sleepagent" wrote:
    His release would:

A. Save the Vikes 2.3 Million

B. Rid them of a player that apparently has worn out his welcome.

If he ends up staying, the questions is . . .

Will he be accepted or is the damage too bad.[/
    quote]
    That is what I was thinking also I for one as a fan would love to see him stay bcuz he is a good player on the field but as a team mate I do not know if I could handle all has bs
    I think teammates, especially from last year's Vikings understand how things get out of whack in the press and all the bogus reporting that goes on to get the attention of the readers. If I was on the Vikings and Smoot stays, then I have no problem with DC. If there is more to it, that he did something to the players, sold them out, that we don't know about then maybe I could see a problem. Once DC (or BJ, or JT, or Brodie Croyle) steps into the locker room, him along with every other guy wants to win and compete, together.

"jhirchak1" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    we should try convincing him to stay at this point..we arent getting anything at all in return by releasing him..that would be a horribly dumb move..ive wanted him gone since he said he didnt want to be here at all, but now we dont have much choice but to leave him on the roster, pay his bonus, and then hand him the starting job, and assure him he cant lose it..we can still draft a QB like Jacobs because johnson probably wont play past next season meaning jacobs could be upgraded to backup..in the event that daunte asks out again, we can deal him probably for more in return after he at least hopefully plays decent for us, and upgrade jacobs to starter and sign a veteran backup
    I totally agree, even though I'm not big on his whole attitude. He does act like he won the superbowl last year and was league mvp, he's just still riding the coat tails of 2 years ago. But I do agree, we MUST get at least a 2nd rounder and conditional 1st rounder next year for him, anything less would be incredibly stupid.
    im not so big on his attitude either, and i cant figure out why he is acting like we were all so gifted to have seen him play for the vikings..but really at this point what option do we have? we can still go get a young QB like Jacobs in the draft (which would be a nice fit here because i think he is a culpepper kind of player), let johnson go after this season, and if daunte wants out after this year, we can at least get something more for him..Jacobs would get his year to develop in practice and such, and we could get suitable compensation for Daunte if he still wants to be a jerk
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Your title is the same BS DC bashing propaganda that has been going on every since the Boat Ride.

Snub! Snub!!!

"At this time" is polite.

"Go to hell" is a snub!

Snub = to treat with disdain
    Disdain = to look on with scorn
    Scorn = emotionally involving both anger and gisgust

This is where the article goes way wrong.

If he is in a position to turn down or say that to the Titans, then he isn't going to be in a position of someone that has irreconcilable differences. If he was that desparate, he can't turn people down.

If he has irreconcilable differences then nobody will trade for him, that means we absolutely cut him before going any further.
    LOL!! :lol: Can you please slow down!! I am trying to take notes of all the defs. you are telling the class, but you are going too fast! J/K yo
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    His release would:

A. Save the Vikes 2.3 Million

B. Rid them of a player that apparently has worn out his welcome.

If he ends up staying, the questions is . . .

Will he be accepted or is the damage too bad.
    That is what I was thinking also I for one as a fan would love to see him stay bcuz he is a good player on the field but as a team mate I do not know if I could handle all has bs
    I think teammates, especially from last year's Vikings understand how things get out of whack in the press and all the bogus reporting that goes on to get the attention of the readers. If I was on the Vikings and Smoot stays, then I have no problem with DC. If there is more to it, that he did something to the players, sold them out, that we don't know about then maybe I could see a problem. Once DC (or BJ, or JT, or Brodie Croyle) steps into the locker room, him along with every other guy wants to win and compete, together.
    got to agree with that one

"olson_10" wrote:
    vikings fans will embrace him if he plays well..he has always only been hammered by the fans when he plays terribly, otherwise we have supported him..if he just comes back and doesnt go to the media with his problems, the fans will forgive him
    I think your statement also applies to his teammates also. They will embrace him if he can make plays, the same goes for BJ.

If they "just release" him I and every season ticket holder should have the option of getting their money back!
    You republican whore!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:

Interesting. IF this is acurate, then DC has absolutely ZERO interest in returning to Minnesota. IF he doesn't want to come back, then he's forcing Wilfy to release him (just like his e-mail stated).

To take it a step further, I think his top two choices are Miami and Oakland, but wants to keep his options open with others, like the Titans.

Now if I'm a Titans fan, will I be happy with his comments if he comes crawling back either as a FREE AGENT or via a TRADE?

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast