Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Culpepper to Oakland???

I guarantee this will never happen, if it does i will send everyone 100 bucks on paypal. The raiders, even if they wanted to do that trade, have no cap space for culpepper. they have one of the worst cap situations in the league, there is no way that they could afford cpep. plus if they were to trade all those defensive players for pep, they would have NOone on defense. they would probably lose every single game. The GM should be shot if he let a trade like this go

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I guarantee this will never happen, if it does i will send everyone 100 bucks on paypal. The raiders, even if they wanted to do that trade, have no cap space for culpepper. they have one of the worst cap situations in the league, there is no way that they could afford cpep. plus if they were to trade all those defensive players for pep, they would have NOone on defense. they would probably lose every single game. The GM should be shot if he let a trade like this go

I will hold u to that $100 if it happens!!

jkjk

but that will never happen unless they like dump woodson or sumthin....

Thank you Josdin for the sig

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    I am so holding you to that...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

stek is offline Rookie

Culpepper for moss.

I'd do it.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"stek" wrote:
    Culpepper for moss.

I'd do it.
    :shock:

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

not gonna happen but if it does we better get a lot this time. but if it don't happen i won't feel bad cause i'd be concerned about peppers knee. one more big hit to it and his career is over and we all know people will be trying to hit his knee again. i know one guy i'd like from them is gallery though put him on the right side or heck put him right next to mckinnie and put fontuii on the right side and get another beast for right tackle and they can start calling our line the hogs.

moss, koren robinson, troy williamson, gallery and the #6 and 17 picks hmm, move up grab leinart and grab a linebacker, hmm??

and sign shaun alexander and tank williams ha ha im dreaming.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    not gonna happen but if it does we better get a lot this time. but if it don't happen i won't feel bad cause i'd be concerned about peppers knee. one more big hit to it and his career is over and we all know people will be trying to hit his knee again. i know one guy i'd like from them is gallery though put him on the right side or heck put him right next to mckinnie and put fontuii on the right side and get another beast for right tackle and they can start calling our line the hogs.

moss, koren robinson, troy williamson, gallery and the #6 and 17 picks hmm, move up grab leinart and grab a linebacker, hmm??

and sign shaun alexander and tank williams ha ha im dreaming.
    No kidding! :lol:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Let's trade T-Will & N-Harris for Moss.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

why do i sense another Hersehel Walker deal....i hoe this is BS

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

I heard a Rumor that Daunte dont want to stay in minnesota, Sounds like he wants to leave after he was charged on that cruise.

I dont know what to think but to me Daunte is the player you love and also love to hate.

My guess is he will stay with us in Mineesota but like said before, one more hit to his knee and he is done if he even comes back from this injury.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast