Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Couple of Trade Rumors

"sleepagent" wrote:
    Let's trade DC to Oakland for Randy Moss & their #1 pick.
    agreed, the vikings were successful with cunningham even when he had a slow release and lost his mobility late in his career..moss has made every qb in minnesota so much better..that would be an unbelievable deal, we would be robbing them blind like they did to us last year
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ChosenOne is offline Starter

I don't think that they are that bad of trades. I think the Cardinals should be the last of those three trades that we accept, if we accept.
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"ChosenOne" wrote:
    I don't think that they are that bad of trades. I think the Cardinals should be the last of those three trades that we accept, if we accept.
    what makes those trades good? the 3rd and 4th string Qbs that they offered? im all for draft picks but only if a starter is coming in return along with the first rounders..its an insult to think that smoot, pep and burleson are worth a backup qb, yes boller is a backup, a corner that is a slight upgrade from smoot, and a first round pick..this trade would leave us nothing but short of a go to receiver and a starting QB..as for the cardinals trade, a 3rd string qb at best, maybe even practice squad qb, dansby who is average at best (another napo), and some picks..there is just no even trade value here..you let culpepper and smoot play the year out here, and talk about trading them both next year if it doesnt work out
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

OMGF we traded Moss for Napolean Harris and Oaklands #7 pick? What a ripoff!

Yeah, remember that cry last year? I wouldn't be surprised if Daunte got traded for another rip-off deal agian.......like someone else pointed, his value is low right now. Who would really want to trade for a injured QB who just threw for 6 tds and 12 int. whining about his contract? C'mon now....we are not going to get even half the value back!

The only trade I can see that is reasonable is Daunte/Mewelde for Carr/Davis. They can still draft Reggie Bush...and we get a future start in Carr and can draft our dream RB in LenDale White. I seriously doubt Houston will swap Carr for Daunte at this point though....

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

all im going to say is if we don't get a good deal for pepper we should just keep him another year or two cause getting ripped off sucks.

just imagine though, moss, koren robinson, and troy williamson on the field that would be interesting.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I heard that all of the NFL team forums are trying to get their hands on MrGopher16. But there just isn't anything close to match how great he is. No amount of franchise posters or draft picks could do the trick.
    ;-)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

*and the crowd chants*

Mr. Gopher...Mr. Gopher...Mr. Gopher!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234