Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Could We Trade For Romo?!?!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I'd take him in a heartbeat over what we have now. But I can't see anyway to get him without getting hosed.
    I really just want Jessica!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I'd take him in a heartbeat over what we have now. But I can't see anyway to get him without getting hosed.
    I really just want Jessica!
    Yeah, having her in the stands is better than watching Chilly drool over TJack.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I like that you are thinking out of the box, but that one is a bit out there, even for me.
    Alright this one might be a little bit more realistic.....trading for bulger.....rams are rebuilding and they would be all over some picks from us.....even if you think this is rediculous I am trying to get some thought going and I think this is a little bit more legit than the romo one i brought up...

Bulger is stuck on a shitty team bring him to us!
    I dont think it would take much more than giving up a our first rounder, they can pick up a big name rookie QB with their early pick and they get some more help with the pick we give them..

possible? realistic?

I would love to have Bulger on this team, I like his style more than Romo's.
    He's been through some humps and he's ready to play ball today.
    Are they ready to go with Trent Green?
    There really aren't that many above average QBs in the game.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

It's going to be Hasselbeck and Jackson
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"Prophet" wrote:
    I would love to have Bulger on this team, I like his style more than Romo's.
    He's been through some humps and he's ready to play ball today.
    Are they ready to go with Trent Green?
    There really aren't that many above average QBs in the game.

Well I am assuming that they would take A qb in the draft with their high pick....I am guessing they have a top 5 pick

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I am down with hasselbeck....he is proven and the seahawks have been getting worse and worse over the last couple of years.....lets pull the trigger and keep jackson as a backup

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I would be very happy with that.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    I was thinking will all the drama around the cowboys and they are obviously looking for answers....If we could package some sort of deal to the boys with draft picks and maybe players could we get him away from cowboys...

Think of this he chokes in the post season but I think alot of that goes with the pressure put on him by the media and the cowboys....the boys are a media whore....the vikings are not a media whore....they make the playoffs and still no one really talks about them

There is probably no possibility but the boys are looking for answers and romo cant get it done for him but I think with a less dramatic team and AP he could get it done for us!

Thoughts?
    Not a chance in hell.

=Z=
    +1

They will dump Pacman, TO and a few others to get rid of the drama before they dump Romo.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I like that you are thinking out of the box, but that one is a bit out there, even for me.
    Alright this one might be a little bit more realistic.....trading for bulger.....rams are rebuilding and they would be all over some picks from us.....even if you think this is rediculous I am trying to get some thought going and I think this is a little bit more legit than the romo one i brought up...

Bulger is stuck on a poohie team bring him to us!
    I dont think it would take much more than giving up a our first rounder, they can pick up a big name rookie QB with their early pick and they get some more help with the pick we give them..

possible? realistic?
    Please don't let me squash your out of the box thinking.
    I like it when people come up with stuff that they didn't get from some talking head.......

As to Bulger.
    That would be nice, either him or Matt would be a nice fit I think.
    We definately have a few extra picks to get rid of this year as I don't see many rooks making this team.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast