Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Could We Trade For Romo?!?!

I was thinking will all the drama around the cowboys and they are obviously looking for answers....If we could package some sort of deal to the boys with draft picks and maybe players could we get him away from cowboys...

Think of this he chokes in the post season but I think alot of that goes with the pressure put on him by the media and the cowboys....the boys are a media whore....the vikings are not a media whore....they make the playoffs and still no one really talks about them

There is probably no possibility but the boys are looking for answers and romo cant get it done for him but I think with a less dramatic team and AP he could get it done for us!

Thoughts?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Could We Trade For Romo?!?!

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    I was thinking will all the drama around the cowboys and they are obviously looking for answers....If we could package some sort of deal to the boys with draft picks and maybe players could we get him away from cowboys...

Think of this he chokes in the post season but I think alot of that goes with the pressure put on him by the media and the cowboys....the boys are a media whore....the vikings are not a media whore....they make the playoffs and still no one really talks about them

There is probably no possibility but the boys are looking for answers and romo cant get it done for him but I think with a less dramatic team and AP he could get it done for us!

Thoughts?
    Not a chance in hell.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I would rather win in december. but thanks for the offer.
    We're bringing purple back.

Guruzen is offline Starter

It's the same situation we're in now... TJ excels in the regular season but sucks in big games.

Romo really stunk and has a history of stinking in December. He won't help us much.

Realistically... we are not going to make a run for a high profile QB... I bet Childress will sign another veteran past his prime to "compete" for the job in the hope that it will challenge TJ to the next level... but it will all be part of his grand plan to keep his pet QB project going.

Childress won't give up on TJ because it will be admitting he screwed up on the most important position on the team... he'll find a way to keep TJ in the lineup and make it look like he won the position in camp.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:

Thoughts?
    I don't think we could package anything reasonable to get a franchise QB.
    We would have to give away a couple first round picks, and I don't think or FO would want to do that unless it was for Peyton or Brady.
    Maybe we could spend all our picks to get Peyton and have him serve as the OC too. ;D
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Yea, they Cowboys are going to trade their franchise quarterback and be left with Brad Johnson.
    Don't think so.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

No

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Although I believe no QB could take us to the promise land with Childress running the offense, Romo would be on the bottom of my list.

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

"Guruzen" wrote:
    It's the same situation we're in now... TJ excels in the regular season but sucks in big games.

Romo really stunk and has a history of stinking in December. He won't help us much.

Realistically... we are not going to make a run for a high profile QB... I bet Childress will sign another veteran past his prime to "compete" for the job in the hope that it will challenge TJ to the next level... but it will all be part of his grand plan to keep his pet QB project going.

Childress won't give up on TJ because it will be admitting he screwed up on the most important position on the team... he'll find a way to keep TJ in the lineup and make it look like he won the position in camp.
    same situation were in now? i dont think so. your comparing a pro-bowl quarterback to a quarterback that just down-rite sucks.

as for the trade.. if you want to relive another herschel walker trade, be my guest. it would be the 3rd time the vikings got ripped off, i dont think so.

btw, why do the vikings always get ripped off on trades?

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

Dude the cowboys witout Romo would probably lose to the Lions.

SharperImage42

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast