Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Could Donte Stallworth be a Viking?

i believe it ive been telling my buddies we should sign him, i dont think the eagles have enough money to keep him, ive been saying sign him as the number 1 he did great things in philly for only 2/3 of the season, i wouldnt mind bennett but only if we can get him cheap, otherwise id settle on brandon lloyd from washington if the cut him like expected....

Thanks josdin00

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

as long as fred smoot gets cut, i am down to bring just about any reciever to minny with the excpetion of Randy Moss.
    >

ranasrule is offline Rookie

Stallworth is too injury prone for my liking....i say we draft Tedd Ginn

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Could Donte Stallworth be a Viking?

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I'm with you Shock on this one... I get a little tired of seeing misleading thread titles to make it appear that we already signed someone.. If I didn't know any better, reading this thread title, I would have thought that we signed Stallworth already..
    really sorry. That was kind of why I put the question mark but that wasn't enough so Ill change it sorry

No need to apologize, changing the thread title was more then enough.. Its just that when you first sign on here, and you see "Stallworth a Viking" it gets you all excited thinking we did something big.. Then you realize that we can't sign him until March..

I understand that it had a ? behind it, but some people don't really look at the puncuation as much as the title itself.. Like I said, no need to apologize, you changed the title and that is just fine..

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Could Donte Stallworth be a Viking?

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I'm with you Shock on this one... I get a little tired of seeing misleading thread titles to make it appear that we already signed someone.. If I didn't know any better, reading this thread title, I would have thought that we signed Stallworth already..
    really sorry. That was kind of why I put the question mark but that wasn't enough so Ill change it sorry

No need to apologize, changing the thread title was more then enough.. Its just that when you first sign on here, and you see "Stallworth a Viking" it gets you all excited thinking we did something big.. Then you realize that we can't sign him until March..

I understand that it had a ? behind it, but some people don't really look at the puncuation as much as the title itself.. Like I said, no need to apologize, you changed the title and that is just fine..
    Wilf just needs to make it happen...then the title can be changed back!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ballhog27 is offline Rookie

I would endorse the idea of making him a viking, as long as we don't pull a Smoot or Walker type thing where we over pay for an above average player. I say we look to get the best WR for the Cheapest. I mean there are a few guys out there that can step up and make a difference in such a situation as we have in Minny.
    "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
    - Knute Rockne

davike is offline Team Alumni

i would be for stallworth in a vikings uniform, he is young yet and could have a good career ahead of him.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

sure stallworth is injury prone but he had a better year playing 11 games then any of our wr had this year.He is expolsive and runs good route.I say we have nothing to loose.throw in david bowe in the 2nd round and we have a decent wr core right there

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Could Stallworth be a Vike? Of course he can.. That would be gnarly

If he wants to take lets say.. 1.5-2.5 mill a year.. With incentives.. I would be more then willing to have him on the team

Backload his contract would also be a good idea..

Now I dont know if he would take any of that.. But that's what I would offer

One Love

Desertvikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    as long as fred smoot gets cut, i am down to bring just about any reciever to minny with the excpetion of Randy Moss.
    >
    Is there no thread that Smoot doesn't get dissed in! ;D
    A few on this site didn't like Stallworth when he became available last year, not sure why, he's young, got speed and can actually catch the ball. That's why I took him early in FF last year. Yes, a good addition who's deep threat may make another receiver better AND help the run game. Best available FA receiver at this point.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast