Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: For the complainers

    im tired of the complainers too, all them people who think they know these players inside and out like they get paid to know who to pick.

    and as for carolina i doubt they will win the superbowl.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: For the complainers

    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    im tired of the complainers too, all them people who think they know these players inside and out like they get paid to know who to pick.

    and as for carolina i doubt they will win the superbowl.
    That's because they watch TV, and all these people think they know what they are talking about on TV! They just talk about the hyped up players on TV! Especially ESPN!

  3. #43
    viks_fan21's Avatar
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    644

    Re: For the complainers

    I'm not pretending to be a draft expert. I do this as a hobby, not a job. actually, i had to reference other 2007 mock drafts just to get the first round prospects. i don't know when i said that i was a great scout.

  4. #44
    CCthebest's Avatar
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,270

    Re: For the complainers

    OK guys, there are 'experts' that say the Vikings draft suck. grade D which is what I give them. You can pick guys out of a hat and say 'Childress can form them' yada yada

    We gave away a pick FOR NO GOOD REASON. And who the hell is Cook.

    The expert that say our draft sucked balls know as much about drafts as anyone on this board. You can only have so much faith in a coaching staff whose head coach never coached before.

    The good thing is this whole thing is on Childress's shoulders.

  5. #45
    Brewtal's Avatar
    Brewtal is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    258

    Re: For the complainers

    Football is by far the most difficult sport to predict, with free agency they way it is and players very often come from nowhere to be stars. As much of an expert as anyone thinks they are the truth is everyone for the most part is full of piss and wind. Like most everyone on this site I know football fairly well, can't consider myself an expert in the sence I don't get paid to analize it for a living but hell I can pick wins any given sunday as well as the experts. Sadly picking wins any given sunday is just over 50/50.

    My point being, A team can come from nowhere and win the superbowl, ie most all teams to win the superbowl since the Dallas/SF 10 years ago. Also a team can fall apart when nobody see's it coming (to many exaples to name them). I think the sallery cap has made football 10 times better then it already was, although I wish they would expand on the idea of franchising more players (still glad we got Hutch though :lol: ).

    Your crazy if you think you can predict next years draft, if you could do that you should be a billionair living in Vegas. Don't take this a mocking you though for I think you are just making conversation and this is a forum sight after all.

  6. #46
    petrodemos's Avatar
    petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    664

    Re: For the complainers

    wow, thats a lot of looking ahead. carolina vs pittburgh in the superbowl.
    can we comment on the order of the draft too?

  7. #47
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: For the complainers

    "CCthebest" wrote:
    OK guys, there are 'experts' that say the Vikings draft suck. grade D which is what I give them. You can pick guys out of a hat and say 'Childress can form them' yada yada

    We gave away a pick FOR NO GOOD REASON. And who the hell is Cook.

    The expert that say our draft sucked balls know as much about drafts as anyone on this board. You can only have so much faith in a coaching staff whose head coach never coached before.

    The good thing is this whole thing is on Childress's shoulders.
    Some so-called "experts" not all.

    You cannot speak for all of them.

  8. #48
    Prophet Guest

    Re: For the complainers

    The most logical solution is to setup mock drafts at least a generation in advance. I finished the 2036 draft. I'm having problems with the 2097 draft, I think I have the first two rounds nailed, but it's very hit and miss after that.

  9. #49
    DaunteHOF is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: For the complainers

    Werent we #32 in some mock drafts a year ago? you never know what can happen but I think D line is the least of our worries.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

  10. #50
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: For the complainers

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The most logical solution is to setup mock drafts at least a generation in advance. I finished the 2036 draft. I'm having problems with the 2097 draft, I think I have the first two rounds nailed, but it's very hit and miss after that.
    2036? That's the year in my mock draft the Favre is still undecided on whether or not he will return or retire from the head coaching position of the Packers a week before the draft.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •