Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: For the complainers

im tired of the complainers too, all them people who think they know these players inside and out like they get paid to know who to pick.

and as for carolina i doubt they will win the superbowl.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    im tired of the complainers too, all them people who think they know these players inside and out like they get paid to know who to pick.

and as for carolina i doubt they will win the superbowl.
    That's because they watch TV, and all these people think they know what they are talking about on TV! They just talk about the hyped up players on TV! Especially ESPN!

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

I'm not pretending to be a draft expert. I do this as a hobby, not a job. actually, i had to reference other 2007 mock drafts just to get the first round prospects. i don't know when i said that i was a great scout.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

OK guys, there are 'experts' that say the Vikings draft suck. grade D which is what I give them. You can pick guys out of a hat and say 'Childress can form them' yada yada

We gave away a pick FOR NO GOOD REASON. And who the hell is Cook.

The expert that say our draft sucked balls know as much about drafts as anyone on this board. You can only have so much faith in a coaching staff whose head coach never coached before.

The good thing is this whole thing is on Childress's shoulders.

Brewtal is offline Starter

Football is by far the most difficult sport to predict, with free agency they way it is and players very often come from nowhere to be stars. As much of an expert as anyone thinks they are the truth is everyone for the most part is full of piss and wind. Like most everyone on this site I know football fairly well, can't consider myself an expert in the sence I don't get paid to analize it for a living but hell I can pick wins any given sunday as well as the experts. Sadly picking wins any given sunday is just over 50/50.

My point being, A team can come from nowhere and win the superbowl, ie most all teams to win the superbowl since the Dallas/SF 10 years ago. Also a team can fall apart when nobody see's it coming (to many exaples to name them). I think the sallery cap has made football 10 times better then it already was, although I wish they would expand on the idea of franchising more players (still glad we got Hutch though :lol: ).

Your crazy if you think you can predict next years draft, if you could do that you should be a billionair living in Vegas. Don't take this a mocking you though for I think you are just making conversation and this is a forum sight after all.

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

wow, thats a lot of looking ahead. carolina vs pittburgh in the superbowl.
    can we comment on the order of the draft too?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"CCthebest" wrote:
    OK guys, there are 'experts' that say the Vikings draft suck. grade D which is what I give them. You can pick guys out of a hat and say 'Childress can form them' yada yada

We gave away a pick FOR NO GOOD REASON. And who the hell is Cook.

The expert that say our draft sucked balls know as much about drafts as anyone on this board. You can only have so much faith in a coaching staff whose head coach never coached before.

The good thing is this whole thing is on Childress's shoulders.
    Some so-called "experts" not all.

You cannot speak for all of them.

Prophet Guest

The most logical solution is to setup mock drafts at least a generation in advance. I finished the 2036 draft. I'm having problems with the 2097 draft, I think I have the first two rounds nailed, but it's very hit and miss after that.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Werent we #32 in some mock drafts a year ago? you never know what can happen but I think D line is the least of our worries.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    The most logical solution is to setup mock drafts at least a generation in advance. I finished the 2036 draft. I'm having problems with the 2097 draft, I think I have the first two rounds nailed, but it's very hit and miss after that.
    2036? That's the year in my mock draft the Favre is still undecided on whether or not he will return or retire from the head coaching position of the Packers a week before the draft.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345