Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: For the complainers

    I feel like next year we may be in a position to take the best available player.

  2. #22
    Prophet Guest

    Re: For the complainers

    I want to see the 2011 mock draft. That is going to be a good year, I can just feel it in my bones.

  3. #23
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: For the complainers

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I want to see the 2011 mock draft. That is going to be a good year, I can just feel it in my bones.
    Yeah, I think there is a special on ESPN tonight.

  4. #24
    viks_fan21's Avatar
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    644

    Re: For the complainers

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I want to see the 2011 mock draft. That is going to be a good year, I can just feel it in my bones.
    Hey, it was either me starting a thread about my 2007 Mock draft, or else me starting the 2,007th thread about how bad we reached for Cook and Jackson. Which would you prefer? Also, look out for Keiland Williams RB from LSU in the 2011 draft :grin: . He's my projected #1 overall pick.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: For the complainers

    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I want to see the 2011 mock draft. That is going to be a good year, I can just feel it in my bones.
    Hey, it was either me starting a thread about my 2007 Mock draft, or else me starting the 2,007th thread about how bad we reached for Cook and Jackson. Which would you prefer? Also, look out for Keiland Williams RB from LSU in the 2011 draft :grin: . He's my projected #1 overall pick.
    You talk as if you had something going on where you had to start a thread or the world would come to an end...I dont mind this thread i just dont know if a mock draft for the 2007 season is necessary just yet, and i also dont think that you get extra post scores just for starting a thread.... :lol:

  6. #26
    Prophet Guest

    Re: For the complainers

    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    ...Also, look out for Keiland Williams RB from LSU in the 2011 draft :grin: . He's my projected #1 overall pick.
    I have him going in round 6 (BTW, he will be playing for Mississippi State). Now that we're on the topic, I really like Wyanerd Slipsalot (MLB Troy State) as a potential first rounder in the 2017 NFL draft.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: For the complainers

    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    i would much rather take a better skill positon like a RB, WR, or a CB next year!!!
    RB? With Chestor Taylor, Mewelde Moore, and Ciatrick Fason, I think we're set.
    CB? We have invested so much money on Antoine Winfield and Fred Smoot, and neither is too old. We just spent a 2nd round pick on Cedric Griffin, who will likely be our nickle corner.
    WR? That's a possibility, but K-Rob and Troy should both be starters, and TT is a great #3.

    So i don't see why we would draft any of those positions. Everyone who disagrees with us picking a DT, i understand. But the fact is, we don't have many holes to fill. Name a position that we should draft 1st round instead of DT.

    My problem with RB is that only if they don't improve this year and we Ciatric and Moore are still on the team, i could see us taking a RB to see what we can do, again this is for next years draft and i need to see how we play this year!!! I think we need to add another CB, i am not totally sold on Smoot based on his last season performance, if Griffin can come in and be a star at the Nickel then i won't bother at taking anothr CB next season!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: For the complainers

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    ...Also, look out for Keiland Williams RB from LSU in the 2011 draft :grin: . He's my projected #1 overall pick.
    I have him going in round 6 (BTW, he will be playing for Mississippi State). Now that we're on the topic, I really like Wyanerd Slipsalot (MLB Troy State) as a potential first rounder in the 2017 NFL draft.
    Joe Montana Jr. looks to be an intriquing first round selection out of Notre Dame in teh 2030 draft....Maybe we can move up to get him.

  9. #29
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: For the complainers

    There is a kid outta Ohio, High School class of 2014, that is going to be one of the best prospects! So, by 2018 he should be a first rounder. He is a beast!

    How do I know? He is my flesh and blood!

  10. #30
    Prophet Guest

    Re: For the complainers

    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    ...Also, look out for Keiland Williams RB from LSU in the 2011 draft :grin: . He's my projected #1 overall pick.
    I have him going in round 6 (BTW, he will be playing for Mississippi State). Now that we're on the topic, I really like Wyanerd Slipsalot (MLB Troy State) as a potential first rounder in the 2017 NFL draft.
    Joe Montana Jr. looks to be an intriquing first round selection out of Notre Dame in teh 2030 draft....Maybe we can move up to get him.
    I like him in the 2030 draft. I just don't know if I want to give up any picks for him quite yet. Sit steady and see what happens. Kerry Collins Jr may be worth a look in the 3rd round. I have a feeling we won't have much cap room that year, so signing a first round QB when we have Deamwit Schwartercopfenburger tearing up the field in NFLE may not be a good idea.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •