cito is offline Training Camp

Chris Canty RFA 6'7" 300lb. DE

Just looking information up on Odom, and I noticed that Canty is a RFA with the Cowboys. Wondering what other people are thinking about making a little run at him.
    I don't think he is a game breaker, but his size would be nice to have on the left side.
    He is a different type of end than we have on the team right now, and he is big enough that he could probably rotate in at tackle on passing downs.
    Might be worth making an offer.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Chris Canty RFA 6'7" 300lb. DE

"cito" wrote:
    Just looking information up on Odom, and I noticed that Canty is a RFA with the Cowboys. Wondering what other people are thinking about making a little run at him.
    I don't think he is a game breaker, but his size would be nice to have on the left side.
    He is a different type of end than we have on the team right now, and he is big enough that he could probably rotate in at tackle on passing downs.
    He is a restricted FA, and the boys put the 1st rd tender on him....wanna give up our 1st and give them 3 1st rd picks?

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "cito" wrote:
    He is a restricted FA, and the boys put the 1st rd tender on him....wanna give up our 1st and give them 3 1st rd picks?
    Exactly what i was gonna say. We already built them a dynasty once for an overrated player. lets not help them out again.

cito is offline Training Camp

Didn't see that.
    My bad :-[

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "cito" wrote:
    Exactly what i was gonna say. We already built them a dynasty once for an overrated player. lets not help them out again.
    +1

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese