Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    laujesse is offline Starter

Re: Chilldress coments on Quinns workout

He is just playing the draft day trade game. All is well.

The "Kick Ass Chuck Wagon" is about to start rolling. Get on or get out of the way!
    ;D
    Tom Powers < Hetero

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jackal" wrote:
    Who is he going to throw the ball too Childress ?

Wiggins gone
    leading reciever for two years
    Marcus Robinson gone
    our biggest deep threat last year you fired!
    Willamson this guy couldn't catch a STD from a hooker
    Travis Taylor gone ? probably
    Carter
    maybe but you never let him play last year so we don't have a real
    idea of what he will be like this year.

Childress your a legend in your own mind! you Jerk
    Man-Hate alert!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

OH MY GOD!!
    What if that fool plans to trade up to #3 for Quinn???!??!??!??!???

D'oh!!
    It better be a smokescreen!!
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

"mountainviking" wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!

D'oh!!
    I think I just grew a tumor when I read this. Oh god please be a smoke screen!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"mountainviking" wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!

D'oh!!
    WTF?
    Where did you get that from?
    Talk about pulling shit out of your ass!
    There is absolutely no indication that he is even considering something like that.
    Stop starting fires!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!

D'oh!!
    WTF?
    Where did you get that from?
    Talk about pulling pooh out of your jiggly butt!
    There is absolutely no indication that he is even considering something like that.
    Stop starting fires!
    NODAK,

I think my speculation about caused him to go off the deep end.

Great point.
    Throw in the fact that there were only 2 owners there (Vikes/Browns) and maybe something is in the mix.
    We can only hope.

Wasn't even thinking of us moving up for Quinn just swapping picks, we get CJ at 3 and they get Quinn at 7.

WHEW.
    I guess I should have spelled it out a bit better if that is in fact the case.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ballhog27 is offline Rookie

I hate to say it now because there is a little ray of hope, but I expect the Vikings to draft Quinn. Yeah its crazy but has anything made sense about the Vikings in the last few months. Childress stating "we're not chaning anything" commenting on playcalling, firing of Fran "why did we hire this tool in the first place" Foley, Vikings sputtering at the end of the year, losing Whittle, Wiggins, Napo, Trading C.J. Mosley for Brooks "perrenial hall of fame third stringer" Bollinger, Drafting Chad Greenway that high, Our F.A. troubles, and the lose of our D Coordinator. I have one solution to save our beloved Vikings...FIRE CHILDRESS. Can't be said enough, the guy is a complete moron and if we are lucky, he will be fired after this year in favor of a Ron Rivera type coach. Defensive minded. Anyway love the Vikings, just it seems we get stuck doing stupid sh*t and that leaves us out of the Super Bowl for over 30 years.
    "Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure."
    - Knute Rockne

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"ballhog27" wrote:
    I hate to say it now because there is a little ray of hope, but I expect the Vikings to draft Quinn. Yeah its crazy but has anything made sense about the Vikings in the last few months. Childress stating "we're not chaning anything" commenting on playcalling, firing of Fran "why did we hire this tool in the first place" Foley, Vikings sputtering at the end of the year, losing Whittle, Wiggins, Napo, Trading C.J. Mosley for Brooks "perrenial hall of fame third stringer" Bollinger, Drafting Chad Greenway that high, Our F.A. troubles, and the lose of our D Coordinator. I have one solution to save our beloved Vikings...FIRE CHILDRESS. Can't be said enough, the guy is a complete silly guy and if we are lucky, he will be fired after this year in favor of a Ron Rivera type coach. Defensive minded. Anyway love the Vikings, just it seems we get stuck doing stupid sh*t and that leaves us out of the Super Bowl for over 30 years.
    Please stop a minute and have some faith.

How can you call him out on drafting Greenway where he were expected to go by many when you haven't even seen him play yet.

Oh and why not bring in Bollinger as our no. 2/3 guy. A player that has started in the league, and easily beat out both O'Sucksalot and 'Now in CFL-QB'. We traded for him with a 6th round pick on a position where we are strong with the Williams brothers.

And how do you know we'll draft Quinn. It could very well still be a smokescreen.

But most of all give a new HC at least 2-3 years to prove you wrong when you want to throw him under the bus.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"ballhog27" wrote:
    I hate to say it now because there is a little ray of hope, but I expect the Vikings to draft Quinn. Yeah its crazy but has anything made sense about the Vikings in the last few months. Childress stating "we're not chaning anything" commenting on playcalling, firing of Fran "why did we hire this tool in the first place" Foley, Vikings sputtering at the end of the year, losing Whittle, Wiggins, Napo, Trading C.J. Mosley for Brooks "perrenial hall of fame third stringer" Bollinger, Drafting Chad Greenway that high, Our F.A. troubles, and the lose of our D Coordinator. I have one solution to save our beloved Vikings...FIRE CHILDRESS. Can't be said enough, the guy is a complete moron and if we are lucky, he will be fired after this year in favor of a Ron Rivera type coach. Defensive minded. Anyway love the Vikings, just it seems we get stuck doing stupid sh*t and that leaves us out of the Super Bowl for over 30 years.
    Yet more proof that the educational system is failing.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"Prophet" wrote:
    "ballhog27" wrote:
    I hate to say it now because there is a little ray of hope, but I expect the Vikings to draft Quinn. Yeah its crazy but has anything made sense about the Vikings in the last few months. Childress stating "we're not chaning anything" commenting on playcalling, firing of Fran "why did we hire this tool in the first place" Foley, Vikings sputtering at the end of the year, losing Whittle, Wiggins, Napo, Trading C.J. Mosley for Brooks "perrenial hall of fame third stringer" Bollinger, Drafting Chad Greenway that high, Our F.A. troubles, and the lose of our D Coordinator. I have one solution to save our beloved Vikings...FIRE CHILDRESS. Can't be said enough, the guy is a complete silly guy and if we are lucky, he will be fired after this year in favor of a Ron Rivera type coach. Defensive minded. Anyway love the Vikings, just it seems we get stuck doing stupid sh*t and that leaves us out of the Super Bowl for over 30 years.
    Yet more proof that the educational system is failing.
    I don't know...He made a few good points about the Chiller.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast