Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Childress talk about the Super Bowl and FA's

"nibelungen" wrote:
    I know this is off topic, but I have to ask: where on earth did you folks get these incredible sig pics?
    some of the members here are quite talented with photoshop and can make some really nice ones and will make some for others if you ask them.
    having said that, they often won't make one for new members for the reason that you don't know how long they'll be around.
    they might make 10 posts then disappear altogether.
    usually if you have over 150 posts someone will be glad to make you one.

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

"nibelungen" wrote:
    New member here.

Guess I should go on record as saying I like Chilly. Like many fans I was calling for his head early in the '07 season, but I'm beginning to understand him better now -- of course 5 wins in a row can do that to ya. But really I think he's going to be a good coach, maybe even a great one. I like the way he's stuck to his guns and not vacillated when things weren't going that well. I believe he and mgmt have a long term plan -- building primarily thru the draft rather than thru FA. And I like that.
    I also like his wry sense of humor and get a chuckle out of his 'Chillerisms'.

Anywhoo, thanks for letting me introduce myself and expound a bit...I look forward to 'meeting' y'all down the road.

nibel
    Marrdro should be pleased..... you did not give all credit to chilly. i have no idea how you understand it, but i think he has gotten through to at least me. it is not just the chiller.

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

nibelungen is offline Training Camp

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "nibelungen" wrote:
    I know this is off topic, but I have to ask: where on earth did you folks get these incredible sig pics?
    some of the members here are quite talented with photoshop and can make some really nice ones and will make some for others if you ask them.
    having said that, they often won't make one for new members for the reason that you don't know how long they'll be around.
    they might make 10 posts then disappear altogether.
    usually if you have over 150 posts someone will be glad to make you one.
    Sounds good. I do plan to be around awhile, so I'll definitely keep the 150 post mark in mind

nibelungen is offline Training Camp

"tgorsegner" wrote:
    "nibelungen" wrote:
    New member here.

Guess I should go on record as saying I like Chilly. Like many fans I was calling for his head early in the '07 season, but I'm beginning to understand him better now -- of course 5 wins in a row can do that to ya. But really I think he's going to be a good coach, maybe even a great one. I like the way he's stuck to his guns and not vacillated when things weren't going that well. I believe he and mgmt have a long term plan -- building primarily thru the draft rather than thru FA. And I like that.

Anywhoo, thanks for letting me introduce myself and expound a bit...I look forward to 'meeting' y'all down the road.

nibel
    Marrdro should be pleased..... you did not give all credit to chilly. i have no idea how you understand it, but i think he has gotten through to at least me. it is not just the chiller.
    Hi tgorsegner. Not sure what you mean -- guess 'cuz I'm new to the site and don't have a handle yet on all the 'personalities'. Do you mean Marrdro, or Spielman and mgmt, or ??

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

"The first year was all about law and order..."
    And improving Communication.
    Nice.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"nibelungen" wrote:
    New member here.

nibel
    Not that I have a vote or a say in anything around here, but if you keep posting stuff like this, you can stay.
    ;D

By the way, you my friend, just moved up a column on the spread sheet faster than any new poster.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12