Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: Childres's first flop

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "nogathomasmillarddoleman" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Time will tell...but I am betting that this draft will go down as one that wasn't very good. Now we need to figure out how to get Donnie Edwards from the Chargers to further solidify our LB corps. The Hicks deal might be the best part of the draft (other than the no-brainer Greenway pick...although Carpenter may end up just as good or better for the Cowboys...I will be watching this in the next few seasons).
    Edwards at this point does not help us at all. It really just stymies the development of Greenway and DT. It also makes the Leber signing useless. Greenway gives us enough overall talent at the LB position to put together a solid starting 3 at the position.

From the cast of Leber, Hendersen, DT, Napo and Greenway we can furely find 3 starters. Signing Moe Williams would help our team much more.
    No kidding...how many more linebackers do we need before we completely halt the development of our young players...?
    Yea, and calling Thomas a flop already? And Henderson under-achieveing?
    These guys have not been put into a solid system that shows their ability yet.
    Draft day a major brain fart, and I won't rebut on my stance.
    OK.....good job. You are obviously right, because if you weren't you would "rebut on your stance"

The truth is that during a draft you hope for two, maybe three players to pan out. Greenway, Griffin, Jackson, and Blue all have great chances to be good players for us. To say that the draft was a bust so soon means that you aren't giving these guys a chance to succeed, which means you aren't much of a fan at all.

By the way, English is better when spoken coherently, you should try it sometime.
    That's what I mean; you bash me because we're behind a screen, but really say nothing significant.
    Get lost!!

Those quotes are wrong!!

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunvike
    Time will tell...but I am betting that this draft will go down as one that wasn't very good. Now we need to figure out how to get Donnie Edwards from the Chargers to further solidify our LB corps. The Hicks deal might be the best part of the draft (other than the no-brainer Greenway pick...although Carpenter may end up just as good or better for the Cowboys...I will be watching this in the next few seasons).
    Edwards at this point does not help us at all. It really just stymies the development of Greenway and DT. It also makes the Leber signing useless. Greenway gives us enough overall talent at the LB position to put together a solid starting 3 at the position.

From the cast of Leber, Hendersen, DT, Napo and Greenway we can furely find 3 starters. Signing Moe Williams would help our team much more.
    No kidding...how many more linebackers do we need before we completely halt the development of our young players...?
    Yea, and calling Thomas a flop already? And Henderson under-achieveing?
    These guys have not been put into a solid system that shows their ability yet.
    Draft day a major brain fart, and I won't rebut on my stance.
    OK.....good job. You are obviously right, because if you weren't you would "rebut on your stance"

The truth is that during a draft you hope for two, maybe three players to pan out. Greenway, Griffin, Jackson, and Blue all have great chances to be good players for us. To say that the draft was a bust so soon means that you aren't giving these guys a chance to succeed, which means you aren't much of a fan at all.

By the way, English is better when spoken coherently, you should try it sometime.
    That's what I mean; you bash me because we're behind a screen, but really say nothing significant.
    Get lost!!
    No, I say the things I said because you have nothing to back your opinions and you bash the players which I now support for no reason at all. I'm not going to sit here and let you discredit the newest Vikings when they have done nothing to deserve that. If you want to fly down to Nashville and meet with me I will gladly say it to your face.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

This thread is far from being recoverable.

People need to chill.

Ultra's golden rule:

None of us know squat until they put on the pads.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112