Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chad Greenway!!

SheyD11285 is offline Rookie

Re: Chad Greenway!!

Yeah guys we really need to pass on this one I mean he may have run around a 4.4 forty, but what matters is how many bench reps he did we don't need wusses like that on our team. Derrick Johnson is too weak I mean he's fast and was a candidate for defensive rookie of the year, but guys like that aren't meant to be linebackers. We should pass on Greenway if he is there at seventeen, we need a proto type linebacker.

aceclown is offline Coach

"KJ" wrote:
    I can definitely see him dropping to 17. Last year Derrick Johnson dropped to 15 after being a projected top 5 pick.
    I remember that. I started throwing sh!t after the Chiefs nabbed him. We could definitely use him these days.

Chuch.

tylersieve is offline Starter

Julian peterson./...dont was money on sumone that has not proven himself..julian has..he is perfect at cover 2
    Sieveinator Strikes Agian

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

"tylersieve" wrote:
    true true...but it wont happen...he will be in the top ten tho
    He won't be top 10. There's a very real possibility he will be around at 17 when we pick. Now, I'm not saying we should draft him, but I've got a hunch that he will be there.

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

I watched him on during the combine on NFL Network and Greenway didn't look very impressive. He wasn't near as fast as the other top guys and he has stiff hips. He had trouble with his change of direction. I would rather get Ernie Sims...... He would fit the cover 2 way better than Greenway, but he isn't projected to be around at #17 either.

Thanks Lotza!

"SheyD11285" wrote:
    Yeah guys we really need to pass on this one I mean he may have run around a 4.4 forty, but what matters is how many bench reps he did we don't need wusses like that on our team. Derrick Johnson is too weak I mean he's fast and was a candidate for defensive rookie of the year, but guys like that aren't meant to be linebackers. We should pass on Greenway if he is there at seventeen, we need a proto type linebacker.

Not really!!! We need a fast LB, not a "prototypical LB", He needs to be able to drop back in coverage and cover WR crossing over the middle and be able to catch up to RB from behind!!! If he falls to us i would take him, but i still don't think he will fall out of the top 10!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I think he will be picked by the Rams

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    "SheyD11285" wrote:

Not really!!! We need a fast LB, not a "prototypical LB", He needs to be able to drop back in coverage and cover WR crossing over the middle and be able to catch up to RB from behind!!! If he falls to us i would take him, but i still don't think he will fall out of the top 10!!!
    I think he's agreeing with you :wink:

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

maybe second round
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

eclipse_2303 is offline Starter

Greenway a top 15 LB? Try a top 5. That is utterly pathetic. But hey...the guy can play. Bench press isn't everything. I am a fairly strong guy but I suck at arm wrestling. Maybe he just sucks at bench pressing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123