Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

CB Nathan Jones to visit

http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1443

Free agent CB Nathan Jones, who has spent the past four seasons with Dallas, is scheduled to visit Winter Park today

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: CB Nathan Jones to visit

Damn Paul Ferraro.
    Brining in his guys.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

23 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF..heck, this guy can play DE lol

well hes been in the league 4 years, so it never hurts to add some experience
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Json is offline GM

It's whatever....I'm just waiting for chilly to make the blockbuster trade with all of our draft picks this year.
    I am a little shocked they didn't give Houston the 2nd round pick for the backup QB they have.
    They offered a 3rd rounder but wouldn't come off the 2nd rounder.
    My opinion is that the depth at the QB position is the most important at this point and you will not get a guy with some experience on the NFL level with a 2nd round draft pick.
    We have our QB of the future but not a true backup just in case things go south.
    I don't want a fricken rookie backing up T. Jax, it just don't sit well with me.

As for the first round pick, choose a DE and trade our 2nd rounder to Houston and we have most holes filled.
    Then fill in the gaps for depth with the remaining picks which is more then usual.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"Json" wrote:
    It's whatever....I'm just waiting for chilly to make the blockbuster trade with all of our draft picks this year.
    I am a little shocked they didn't give Houston the 2nd round pick for the backup QB they have.
    My opinion is that the depth at the QB position is the most important at this point and you will not get a guy with some experience on the NFL level with a 2nd round draft pick.
    We have our QB of the future but not a true backup just in case things go south.
    I don't want a fricken rookie backing up T. Jax, it just don't sit well with me.

As for the first round pick, choose a DE and trade our 2nd rounder to Houston and we have most holes filled.
    Then fill in the gaps for depth with the remaining picks which is more then usual.
    Well unless something is done I'm guessing any rookie QB we draft will be starting by the end of the season.

"olson_10" wrote:

Man I thiought Baseball kept weird stats
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6964/splits;_ylt=AnP0PcRsxknYbknSoCI15oX.uLYF

Tackles at night, day, when ahead ect.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Json" wrote:

LOL, maybe thats why I can't get past my 2nd round pick.
    Its all starting to make sense now.
    ;D

Excellent post by the way.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Garland" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

Man I thiought Baseball kept weird stats
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6964/splits;_ylt=AnP0PcRsxknYbknSoCI15oX.uLYF

Tackles at night, day, when ahead ect.
    lol haha wow..totally unneccssary to actually hire a person to sort these kinds of numbers
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"Json" wrote:

well since weve done nothing to find a qb, ive come around on the rosenfels idea..they outta just give up the pick and get the guy, otherwise were stuck with bollinger again

"olson_10" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:

well since weve done nothing to find a qb, ive come around on the rosenfels idea..they outta just give up the pick and get the guy, otherwise were stuck with bollinger again
    And this has what to do with Nathan Jones?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast