Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Re: Calvin Johnson to enter NFL draft

There actually was some talk about him returning for a senior season, maybe because he waited long to declare.. But also because many players from "Tech" college tend to do that kind of thing..

But i guess you cant go into a senior when youre a top5 lock as a junior.. you might risk and injury..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Vikinglover919 is offline Training Camp

I WANT TEDD GINN JR why u guys hate him soo much he is a burner him n troy n a free agent guy come on?? that will give CT a 1500 yard seasonn we need to pick a very fast back for a change of past like a brian westbrook! he wont be the starter just a tool
    " I Love Me Some Me" T.O TO THE VIKES!!!!!

" EARTH IS COVERED BY 3/4 WATER AN 1/4 SMOOT!'

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I WANT TEDD GINN JR why u guys hate him soo much he is a burner him n troy n a free agent guy come on?? that will give CT a 1500 yard seasonn we need to pick a very fast back for a change of past like a brian westbrook! he wont be the starter just a tool
    Here....
    (,,,,,,,,.......::::::;;;;;;;;;; had some extra punctuation layin around, thought you could use it.... ;D

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikinglover919" wrote:
    You might wanna change your screen name to TedGinnLoverITB soon!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I don't think anybody hates Ted Ginn Jr.

I myself has been talking about drafting him earlier on. But I as others has maybe realised that he is not worthy of a 7th pick. What he lacks most is the hight and strength that some of the others have

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"cogitans" wrote:
    "Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I don't think anybody hates Ted Ginn Jr.

I myself has been talking about drafting him earlier on. But I as others has maybe realised that he is not worthy of a 7th pick. What he lacks most is the hight and strength that some of the others have
    Ginn is sure handed, has speed like no other, and is an amazing return man, but I'd agree that he's probably the 3rd best receiver in the draft this year.
    If we were picking in the mid teens, I'd be hoping for him because Jarrett and Johnson will likely go before him, somewhere in the top 10.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"midgensa" wrote:
    Well here is to hoing for CJ. Guess all the people who said "he might not come out" can continue saying that about Jarrett for about two weeks.
    As for the numbers, Jarrett put up his numbers with real quarterbacks throwing to him in an offense where double-teaming receivers was not an option for opposing defesnes. Johnson faced constant double and requent triple-teams and still put up unsurpassed numbers this year.
    Don't know what a "real" quarterback is but I can sort- of see a point in there somewhere. I think they all will have real quarterbacks in the NFL so we will see.
    I see Ginn more in the Santana Moss, Santiono Holmes role ie. kick returner, slot reciever.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"The 6-foot-5, 235-pound Johnson has the size that NFL scouts are looking for and is also extremely athletic. He runs a 4.4 40-yard dash and has a 45-inch vertical leap -- a combination makes him difficult to defend, even with a scheme keyed to stop him."

so he is slow and can't jump huh ;D

I would take a WR with a 20" in Vertical and 4.8 speed if he catch every ball

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    "The 6-foot-5, 235-pound Johnson has the size that NFL scouts are looking for and is also extremely athletic. He runs a 4.4 40-yard dash and has a 45-inch vertical leap -- a combination makes him difficult to defend, even with a scheme keyed to stop him."

so he is slow and can't jump huh ;D

I would take a WR with a 20" in Vertical and 4.8 speed if he catch every ball
    Who the heck said he was slow and couldn't jump? A 4.4 is good for anyone, much less someone who's 6'5!

Vikinglover919 is offline Training Camp

Don't know what a "real" quarterback is but I can sort- of see a point in there somewhere. I think they all will have real quarterbacks in the NFL so we will see.
    I see Ginn more in the Santana Moss, Santiono Holmes role ie. kick returner, slot reciever.
    [/quote]

Santana Moss IS a starter n a pro bowler?? i would take him.
    " I Love Me Some Me" T.O TO THE VIKES!!!!!

" EARTH IS COVERED BY 3/4 WATER AN 1/4 SMOOT!'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast