Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

The Calm . . . Before The Storm!

I find myself visiting PP.O, but with Free Agency done . . . for now . . . and the draft coming up, I'm not motivated to post very much.

I see a lot of topics about nothing. I could care less about the Love Boat. I'm worn out over who we should draft. Nobody exciting is left in Free Agency. The uniforms have been kicked to death, and I don't care about hockey or basketball.

But this is all about to change.

This week we've got the unveiling of new uniforms and all the drama of the draft will unfold.

Are you ready for some football . . . again?

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The Calm . . . Before The Storm!

haha tru that man. Its deff been slow around here.....the offseason suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks! This weeks gonna be a good one tho!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"sleepagent" wrote:
    I find myself visiting PP.O, but with Free Agency done . . . for now . . . and the draft coming up, I'm not motivated to post very much.

I see a lot of topics about nothing. I could care less about the Love Boat. I'm worn out over who we should draft. Nobody exciting is left in Free Agency. The uniforms have been kicked to death, and I don't care about hockey or basketball.

But this is all about to change.

This week we've got the unveiling of new uniforms and all the drama of the draft will unfold.

Are you ready for some football . . . again?
    Offseason = boring seven months...
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

correction. typical offseason equals boring 7 months

we ahd a great start middle and end of free agency, lost bigname players, getting new uniforms and are a few days from the draft. thats not very typical.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Can't wait for the draft (hope we get SIMS!!!!!!!!)! I've become so obsessed with the draft lately because there's nothing else much going on. I want to see if my mock 1st round is accurate. That'd be pretty sweet.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Look at it this way. A couple of days after the draft, it will be 4 mos since the last Vikings game. In another 4 mos from that time, it will be the start of the season again. I don't know about everyone else, but that time has flown by for me.. Can't wait for the new uni's to be unvailed, and can't wait to see what we do in the draft, and can't wait for the season to start once again..

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I couldn't agree more, but one major fact I still come here to visit and post at times during the offseason is because I've made so many good friendships here.

I'll agree, time flys, this is a super busy time of year for my buisness and with what little free time I do have, I enjoy fishing and stoping in here and some other sites I visit.

But the draft is next week, to be followed by some mini camps and then Camp itself. This is going to be one busy ass year for me, and when football comes around, I'll be glad I have my Direct TV paid up for and a new couch hopefully....LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome to the off-season.

It's my first one here also & time moves slowly for me, for more than that reason.

I can assure you I've dug deep for articles, but even those are scarce lately.

There have been many threads in the "Two Beers Minimum" & the "Clubhouse" & I'll never tire of the "Cheer Up Vikings Fan" & the "Flirting" thread.

You'll just have to be patient & ride it out with the rest of us. This off-season will pass just like every other one before it has.

Webby has added more & better live chat, the Buddy list & IM features & will be adding more features such as live podcasts. Take advantage of them.

He tries diligently to improve this site on many levels & make this forum an exiting place to be year round.

I for one appreciate his efforts & dedication & stand up & applaud him.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

Lets get this draft started. I cant wait to see who we pick up.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

With Arrington signed, I just remembered Woodson is still a free agent if we could sign him with an incentive laden contract. That would complete our 3-cb rotation.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast