Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Brief PEP news 3/13/06

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "DefensivePlaymaker" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I hate how people say Brad played good... He really didn't.. He barley threw any TD's.. Sure he didn't turn it over but doesn't reallt matter when we aren't scoring points anyway from his play
    Oh Brad didn't play well? What was our win-loss record while he played? What was his QB rating? What was his touchdown to interception ratio? That's right, you don't even know what you're talking about....just babbling without even thinking...way to go! wow.
    Relax man.. Haha wow.. Don't get your panties in a bunch

I'm just saying he didn't light up the score boards.. It was barley enough to beat some pretty bad teams.. You know what I mean? What happens when we make the playoffs and he plays like he did against the good teams he played? (Steelers) Im kinda nervous about Brad being the starter quite frankly

So what im saying is, he played well.. But not well enough.. Just not turning the ball over can only work against a few teams.. It doesn't score ya points
    Considering the implementation of the WCO and maybe an upgraded line I would think he will have more of an opportunity to light up the score board.

Then again I know all these fans that joined up in 1998 are a bit spoiled. Those days are gone for now friends. They left with Randy Moss. Even Culpepper couldn't get points on the board without him.

Del Rio Guest

"Euphman06" wrote:
    Let's see here.. His rating when he played the packers... 65.4
    How about the giants game (they were decent) 69.8,
    Hmm how about St. Louis (they cant be good) 79.8...
    Well then, how about the Pit! 38.6.. ouch
    He only played well against Detroit.. 115 and 139, cleveland, baltimore, and chicago when they had back ups in. Now lets look at those teams records.

Detroit- 5-11 theres a good one (third in division)
    Cleveland- 6-10 well atleast we're getting better(last in division)
    Baltimore- 6-10 (again, third in the division)
    Chicago- 11-5 ( but with the presence of backups)

Thats a combines 28-36, not impressive. How can your rating be that low against st. louis who gave up 429 points last season... ouch.

Im not trying to be an jiggly butt here, but before you go off on other people and call them stupid and this and that AND say they don't have a good argument.. you had better check first...
    Are you talking to me or Defensiveplaymaker, because if your talking to me I will be more then willing to rip that fallacy to shreds. If your not talking to me I will not waste my time on an argument that has been done 523,362 times so far this season.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "DefensivePlaymaker" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I hate how people say Brad played good... He really didn't.. He barley threw any TD's.. Sure he didn't turn it over but doesn't reallt matter when we aren't scoring points anyway from his play
    Oh Brad didn't play well? What was our win-loss record while he played? What was his QB rating? What was his touchdown to interception ratio? That's right, you don't even know what you're talking about....just babbling without even thinking...way to go! wow.
    Relax man.. Haha wow.. Don't get your panties in a bunch

I'm just saying he didn't light up the score boards.. It was barley enough to beat some pretty bad teams.. You know what I mean? What happens when we make the playoffs and he plays like he did against the good teams he played? (Steelers) Im kinda nervous about Brad being the starter quite frankly

So what im saying is, he played well.. But not well enough.. Just not turning the ball over can only work against a few teams.. It doesn't score ya points
    Considering the implementation of the WCO and maybe an upgraded line I would think he will have more of an opportunity to light up the score board.

Then again I know all these fans that joined up in 1998 are a bit spoiled. Those days are gone for now friends. They left with Randy Moss. Even Culpepper couldn't get points on the board without him.

That is true.. We still didn't have a good line last year..

And Brad is supposed to work well with the WCO

I'm not gonna really say anything I guess.. Whatever happens happens.. I have faith in the front office

Psst.. Del change ur sig haha

V4L

"Euphman06" wrote:
    Let's see here.. His rating when he played the packers... 65.4
    How about the giants game (they were decent) 69.8,
    Hmm how about St. Louis (they cant be good) 79.8...
    Well then, how about the Pit! 38.6.. ouch
    He only played well against Detroit.. 115 and 139, cleveland, baltimore, and chicago when they had back ups in. Now lets look at those teams records.

Detroit- 5-11 theres a good one (third in division)
    Cleveland- 6-10 well atleast we're getting better(last in division)
    Baltimore- 6-10 (again, third in the division)
    Chicago- 11-5 ( but with the presence of backups)

Thats a combines 28-36, not impressive. How can your rating be that low against st. louis who gave up 429 points last season... ouch.

Im not trying to be an jiggly butt here, but before you go off on other people and call them stupid and this and that AND say they don't have a good argument.. you had better check first...

Yah, see I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it like that

With Pep it was the same.. But he lost to even better teams.. And was getting used to the whole new setting..

This is just beating a dead horse with a stick though man.. People are over that thing now.. They are more concerned about Pep demanding a trade or to be released

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

it is for whoever you want it to be for Del, lol. Arguing is fun, it's just a difference of opinion.

Del Rio Guest

"Euphman06" wrote:
    it is for whoever you want it to be for Del, lol. Arguing is fun, it's just a difference of opinion.
    Since I have the choice then I will go ahead and say it is not for me lol. I am so tired of this particular argument. I just wish football was here.

I'll think about taking the sig down Vikez. :grin: :grin: JK I'll get rid of it sometime today.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Adam Schefter reported last night on NFL TA that the Vikings WILL trade DC by the deadline and that a trade was "imminent." He didn't say a release was imminent, only a trade.

With TO, he got that if TO wasn't traded, he would be released.

Take it for what it is worth. Schefter doesn't report unless he has the facts. You can interpret what he said about DC, it doesn't rule out the thinking factor from the Vikes, where his comment about the Eagles are either or with little room to wiggle.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Euphman06" wrote:
    Since I have the choice then I will go ahead and say it is not for me lol. I am so tired of this particular argument. I just wish football was here.

I'll think about taking the sig down Vikez. :grin: :grin: JK I'll get rid of it sometime today.
    Heck no!

That sig is awesome!

Its kinda like saying, "I hate peas...can I have another serving?"

V4L

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "Euphman06" wrote:

Heck no!

That sig is awesome!

Its kinda like saying, "I hate peas...can I have another serving?"

Not to that extent.. I was saying I wouldn't mind if he is gone.. But I would rather keep him..

But yah it's pretty funny Del.. Keep it there if ya want actually.. It makes me laugh

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    But yah it's pretty funny Del.. Keep it there if ya want actually.. It makes me laugh
    Good.

Because it had me rolling on the floor in laughter first thing this morning! :lol:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011