Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Brees to Vikings????

"sleepagent" wrote:
    Why trade one wounded QB for another?
    Brees has a much better chance to come back from his injury at 100% and he would fit the new offensive system a lot better than Culpepper(atleast that's what the coach says.)
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    Brees has a much better chance to come back from his injury at 100% and he would fit the new offensive system a lot better than Culpepper(atleast that's what the coach says.)
    Feeling Lucky there aren't cha?
    Brees doesn't come anywhere near to being half the QB that Daunte is and you'd trade for his injured arse without question?

What's in the drinking water up there? Something FISHY must be getting through the filters, cause Drew Brees sucks! I would rather have the Vikings sign Half-pint Doug Flutie to bring in and compete with BJ than see that melanoma faced dweezil brees wearing purple!

OK, rants over with! Oh yeah, I know, lets trade for Carson Palmer, his knee was torn up even worse than Daunte's and since he's had as much success as Drew Brees has had, he obliviously stands a better chance at success than even Daunte has had! Cmon, we can do it! We can tear this team further down and wait for the rebuilding to take hold in say, three years or so!!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah, I don't really like this idea. DC is better.

Brees really benefits from the Strong TE and the Extra Strong RB positions on the Chargers.

I really think that Brees has matured in the last 3 years and is a good QB. I just prefer DC.

No wonder why the Players don't like the Franchise tag. If he was allowed to go out and get a contract, he wouldn't have to worry as much about if he can comeback after an injury and play at the same level again, and get paid. Brees got the short end of the stick there.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    Brees doesn't come anywhere near to being half the QB that Daunte is and you'd trade for his injured arse without question?

What's in the drinking water up there? Something FISHY must be getting through the filters, cause Drew Brees sucks! I would rather have the Vikings sign Half-pint Doug Flutie to bring in and compete with BJ than see that melanoma faced dweezil brees wearing purple!

OK, rants over with! Oh yeah, I know, lets trade for Carson Palmer, his knee was torn up even worse than Daunte's and since he's had as much success as Drew Brees has had, he obliviously stands a better chance at success than even Daunte has had! Cmon, we can do it! We can tear this team further down and wait for the rebuilding to take hold in say, three years or so!!
    Why do you say that Brees sucks? Daunte has obviously been a better quarterback up to this point, so I'm not debating that, but I don't understand your point that he sucks. He's had two straight really productive years and has really grown as a quarterback. 6,700 yards, 51 TDs, and 22 Ints in two years is pretty darn good if you ask me.

I don't think it would be a good idea to pass up Daunte for Brees, but that doesn't mean Brees sucks.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

why would we get rid of one injured quarterback and pick up another? that don't make any sense.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I'm cool with Brees.....

"LET YOUR GAME SPEAK"

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

Wow, Brees sucks? You obviously know what you're talking about. I mean, look at all the supporting facts you gave. Who in this world would want a Pro-Bowl QB that we KNOW can get the job done without a future HOF reciever and could be great for our new offense. Doug Flutie over Brees? I really hope you're kidding or you'll have no credibility on this site in the future at all. You really must not watch Brees or keep up with him at all to say he sucks. Atleast everyone else said they were afraid of his shoulder was why they didn't want him, nobody else was rediculous enough to say he sucks.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

Wow, Brees sucks? You obviously know what you're talking about. I mean, look at all the supporting facts you gave. Who in this world would want a Pro-Bowl QB that we KNOW can get the job done without a future HOF reciever and could be great for our new offense. Doug Flutie over Brees? I really hope you're kidding or you'll have no credibility on this site in the future at all. You really must not watch Brees or keep up with him at all to say he sucks. Atleast everyone else said they were afraid of his shoulder was why they didn't want him, nobody else was rediculous enough to say he sucks.
    daunte sure backed up your statement this year didnt he? anything daunte did before moss left doesnt count anymore..if you boot the guy that is responsible for 50% of your success out of town, then be ready to prove yourself without him..daunte has not done that, therefore culpepper is just some random schmo again UNTIL he can come out and prove he is worth being mentioned in the elite group of QBs..im not saying we should trade him for brees, im just saying that your statement is completely unfair..you have clearly never seen brees play, and you apparently missed everything daunte did without randy this year..before you tell us all that a pro bowl QB sucks, actually try watching him play
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I would think Brees has a better shot at coming back from the shoulder surgery than Pep's condition after the major knee surgery....

To me, Brees is a much younger version of Brad Johnson....

If his shoulder repair panned out to be okay, I'de have him QB for me any day..

Someone we may have to keep in the plot for now....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

SheyD11285 is offline Rookie

Ladanian Tomlinson= Randy Moss

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast