Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Booty keeps pushing

"Ranger" wrote:
    "Johnson14" wrote:
    Last night was my first real glimpse of JDB, i thought he looked ok in the short time he was playing, made a couple of nice throws and his release was quick. Wasn't help by having first and ten turned into first and twenty by dumb penalty's though!
    I felt that he was outstanding last night.
    Looked off the coverage a couple of times, had a tight and accurate spiral on most of his plays, and seemed to have his internal clock working just fine, as he got rid of the ball quickly.

[glow=red,2,300]If TJack could do two of those three things (get rid of the ball quickly, look off coverage), Favre would still be on a tractor.
    [/glow]
    Amen. I thought T-Jack looked pretty good last night from a performance standpoint, but his mechanics and nuances are freeking horrible. I mean come on...run 5 yards past the LOS and then throw the ball. The big red lollypop should be an indicator of where you need to throw the fricken ball. This is why people get frustrated with T-Jack, stuff he should have mastered years ago he's still struggling with.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Booty keeps pushing

"battleaxe4cheese" wrote:
    "Ranger" wrote:
    "Johnson14" wrote:
    Last night was my first real glimpse of JDB, i thought he looked ok in the short time he was playing, made a couple of nice throws and his release was quick. Wasn't help by having first and ten turned into first and twenty by dumb penalty's though!
    I felt that he was outstanding last night.
    Looked off the coverage a couple of times, had a tight and accurate spiral on most of his plays, and seemed to have his internal clock working just fine, as he got rid of the ball quickly.

[glow=red,2,300]If TJack could do two of those three things (get rid of the ball quickly, look off coverage), Favre would still be on a tractor.
    [/glow]
    Amen. I thought T-Jack looked pretty good last night from a performance standpoint, but his mechanics and nuances are freeking horrible. I mean come on...run 5 yards past the LOS and then throw the ball. The big red lollypop should be an indicator of where you need to throw the fricken ball. This is why people get frustrated with T-Jack, stuff he should have mastered years ago he's still struggling with.
    I agree, i was really impressed with JDB, he seems a lot more comfortable back there and is showing a lot more confidence. I say let him sit until his 4th year and then start him.. I bet he could be the QB of the future... especially since he so far has been the only QB the vikings have actually groomed and not started as a rookie haha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123