Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Ranger" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=51568.msg937772#msg937772 date=1240490361]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=51568.msg937768#msg937768 date=1240489695]
    Let the drivel begin.

    If going 10-6 and winning the div isn't good enough to sell tickets, a WR sure the hell isn't gonna help.

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell ticktes is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    I disagree with you. A big name WR & more explosive plays to that WR would definitely sell more tickets.

    That is what fans have been craving since the departure of Moss.
    Peterson is the Moss of running backs.
    Is it really fair for a fan base to demand constant possession of the best player in the NFL at his position?
    We already have three of them, what more do people want for "star power"?
    really? who are the other two?
    If your talking about Hutch, I'm sure seats don't fill in the dome because people want to see him block.
    Only other one I could maybe see is K-Will
    Some people do enjoy line play.
    Believe it or not, some people actually watch the line play and not the ball.

    No wonder you miss so much, then.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    LOL.
    Depends on your perspective.
    By watching the OL (and the DL) I have a pretty good idea what the ball is gonna do anyways.

    Besides, the way TV is (caters to the mindless masses who follow the ball) they cut away from the line play pretty quick anyways.
    [/quote]

    Unless the play fake is well executed that the cameramen get faked out.
    Only saw a perfect QB/RB fake work that well twice.
    Staubach/Dorsett, and Theisman/Riggins.
    They did it so well the camera stayed on the RB then suddenly shifted to the end zone where the WR, all alone, was standing with the ball.

  2. #42
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Ranger" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=51568.msg937768#msg937768 date=1240489695]
    Let the drivel begin.

    If going 10-6 and winning the div isn't good enough to sell tickets, a WR sure the hell isn't gonna help.

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell ticktes is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    I disagree with you. A big name WR & more explosive plays to that WR would definitely sell more tickets.

    That is what fans have been craving since the departure of Moss.
    Peterson is the Moss of running backs.
    Is it really fair for a fan base to demand constant possession of the best player in the NFL at his position?
    We already have three of them, what more do people want for "star power"?
    really? who are the other two?
    If your talking about Hutch, I'm sure seats don't fill in the dome because people want to see him block.
    Only other one I could maybe see is K-Will
    Some people do enjoy line play.
    Believe it or not, some people actually watch the line play and not the ball.

    No wonder you miss so much, then.
    [/quote]

    The beauty of season tickets is revealed, once again.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #43
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Ranger" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Let the drivel begin.

    If going 10-6 and winning the div isn't good enough to sell tickets, a WR sure the hell isn't gonna help.

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell ticktes is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    I disagree with you. A big name WR & more explosive plays to that WR would definitely sell more tickets.

    That is what fans have been craving since the departure of Moss.
    Peterson is the Moss of running backs.
    Is it really fair for a fan base to demand constant possession of the best player in the NFL at his position?
    We already have three of them, what more do people want for "star power"?
    really? who are the other two?
    If your talking about Hutch, I'm sure seats don't fill in the dome because people want to see him block.
    Only other one I could maybe see is K-Will
    Mr. Allen is a bit of a star for me!
    right.. How could I not think of him! lol

  4. #44
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Ranger" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Let the drivel begin.

    If going 10-6 and winning the div isn't good enough to sell tickets, a WR sure the hell isn't gonna help.

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell ticktes is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    I disagree with you. A big name WR & more explosive plays to that WR would definitely sell more tickets.

    That is what fans have been craving since the departure of Moss.
    Peterson is the Moss of running backs.
    Is it really fair for a fan base to demand constant possession of the best player in the NFL at his position?
    We already have three of them, what more do people want for "star power"?
    really? who are the other two?
    If your talking about Hutch, I'm sure seats don't fill in the dome because people want to see him block.
    Only other one I could maybe see is K-Will
    Some people do enjoy line play.
    Believe it or not, some people actually watch the line play and not the ball.

    Not saying they don't exist, because I know they do, but there's enough people that love to watch line play to fill a stadium.

  5. #45
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Ranger" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=51568.msg937772#msg937772 date=1240490361]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=51568.msg937768#msg937768 date=1240489695]
    Let the drivel begin.

    If going 10-6 and winning the div isn't good enough to sell tickets, a WR sure the hell isn't gonna help.

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell ticktes is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    I disagree with you. A big name WR & more explosive plays to that WR would definitely sell more tickets.

    That is what fans have been craving since the departure of Moss.
    Peterson is the Moss of running backs.
    Is it really fair for a fan base to demand constant possession of the best player in the NFL at his position?
    We already have three of them, what more do people want for "star power"?
    really? who are the other two?
    If your talking about Hutch, I'm sure seats don't fill in the dome because people want to see him block.
    Only other one I could maybe see is K-Will
    Some people do enjoy line play.
    Believe it or not, some people actually watch the line play and not the ball.

    No wonder you miss so much, then.
    [/quote]

    The beauty of season tickets is revealed, once again.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    Touche'.
    I will be able to buy them soon.
    VA Vikes..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #46
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Ranger" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=51568.msg937772#msg937772 date=1240490361]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=51568.msg937768#msg937768 date=1240489695]
    Let the drivel begin.

    If going 10-6 and winning the div isn't good enough to sell tickets, a WR sure the hell isn't gonna help.

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell ticktes is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    I disagree with you. A big name WR & more explosive plays to that WR would definitely sell more tickets.

    That is what fans have been craving since the departure of Moss.
    Peterson is the Moss of running backs.
    Is it really fair for a fan base to demand constant possession of the best player in the NFL at his position?
    We already have three of them, what more do people want for "star power"?
    really? who are the other two?
    If your talking about Hutch, I'm sure seats don't fill in the dome because people want to see him block.
    Only other one I could maybe see is K-Will
    Some people do enjoy line play.
    Believe it or not, some people actually watch the line play and not the ball.

    No wonder you miss so much, then.
    [/quote]

    The beauty of season tickets is revealed, once again.

    =Z=
    [/quote]

    +1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Powers: Three things to watch in Vikings Draf
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:57 AM
  2. Vikings vs. Houston - Three things to watch
    By singersp in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 08:37 AM
  3. Sansevere: 5 things to watch in the Vikings' draft
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:30 PM
  4. Vikings: Five things to watch for against Oakland
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 02:40 AM
  5. Rams-Vikings: 5 things to watch..
    By simonsparre in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 02:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •