Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    Just call a spade a spade
    Just try to avoid calling it a f***ing shovel ;D
    Thats twice you made me laugh today.
    Hard thing to do when I am in a mood like I am today.
    Just for that, I moved you up two columns.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    Just call a spade a spade
    Just try to avoid calling it a f***ing shovel ;D
    Thats twice you made me laugh today.
    Hard thing to do when I am in a mood like I am today.
    Just for that, I moved you up two columns.

    ;D
    Now I just spit coffee all over my monitor ;D

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    Just call a spade a spade
    Just try to avoid calling it a f***ing shovel ;D
    Thats twice you made me laugh today.
    Hard thing to do when I am in a mood like I am today.
    Just for that, I moved you up two columns.

    ;D
    Now I just spit coffee all over my monitor ;D
    Fun isn't it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell tickets is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    Wrong. We would of sold a shit load of tickets if we got a real fucking QB like Cutler. Now we are stuck with 2 backups. I wonder who will win. Fuck it, it does not matter, a real QB like McNabb will just knock us off in the playoffs. Make sense yet?

  5. #15
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I think people were upset because they saw we won DESPITE our coach. Honestly, just call a spade a spade... there were reasons why people were chanting "Fire Childress" halfway through the season even when we weren't doing that bad. From personnel choices to in-game decisions... the guy just looks lost out there and people recognize that.
    I knew we couldn't keep on agreeing.



    For the life of me I can't understand how a NFL team can win dispite its head coach.
    Just call a spade a spade.....You guys don't like him cause he looks dumb in front of a camera instead of what he actually does on the field.

    Seriously, has anyone else watch other HC's make decisions during actual games?
    All of them do something stupid.
    ALL OF THEM.

    We were fricken 10-6 and won the Div.
    We hosted a fricken Playoff game.
    We have a dominating defense that will only get better.
    We have a premier RB, if not the best in the league.

    Fix some pass protection issues on the OL and improve QB play and we will even be more dynamic and yet all we get is

    "I'm not buying tickets until the HC is gone".

    Guess what?
    The HC is getting ready to leave.
    The owner is gonna take him, and the team to a new fan base that will appreciate what they have.

    :

    "Sorry CMacD, not pointed at you.
    I am on the rag today with respect to the "Fans" of the team."
    I disagree with you. Like you said, we have a "premier RB, if not the best in the league"... that's the only reason we're winning.

    You can give Childress all the credit you want, but I've watched his games and his press conferences... I don't need to be told what sort of coach he is. He's a joke.

    That's just the truth.

    By the way, Romeo Crennel went 10-6 too...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #16
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I don't think number 2 or 3 on the list mean anything. Therefore they aren't worth watching.
    They are true though.
    ;D

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

    I hate to say this, however, the only thing this organization can do to sell tickets is find a new fan base that appreciates the game for what it is. >
    Wrong. It would have been to get a real fricken QB like Cutler. Now we are stuck with 2 backups. I wonder who will win. floop it, it does not matter, a real QB like McNabb will just knock us off in the playoffs. Make sense yet?
    Although I agree with you, I just, in my heart don't think it would really matter.
    Case in point, remember when we had Moss?
    The papers persecuted him and so did most of the fan base.

    What difference would Culter or McNabb make?
    Even if they got the team to 10-6 and won the division it wouldn't be enough.
    I am sure some yutz sports reporter would hack on him/them for something like throwing a INT and the fanbase would get in line and follow that lead.
    So very sad IMHO.
    :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I think people were upset because they saw we won DESPITE our coach. Honestly, just call a spade a spade... there were reasons why people were chanting "Fire Childress" halfway through the season even when we weren't doing that bad. From personnel choices to in-game decisions... the guy just looks lost out there and people recognize that.
    I knew we couldn't keep on agreeing.



    For the life of me I can't understand how a NFL team can win dispite its head coach.
    You make it too easy. TALENT!

  9. #19
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I think people were upset because they saw we won DESPITE our coach. Honestly, just call a spade a spade... there were reasons why people were chanting "Fire Childress" halfway through the season even when we weren't doing that bad. From personnel choices to in-game decisions... the guy just looks lost out there and people recognize that.
    I knew we couldn't keep on agreeing.



    For the life of me I can't understand how a NFL team can win dispite its head coach.
    Just call a spade a spade.....You guys don't like him cause he looks dumb in front of a camera instead of what he actually does on the field.

    Seriously, has anyone else watch other HC's make decisions during actual games?
    All of them do something stupid.
    ALL OF THEM.

    We were fricken 10-6 and won the Div.
    We hosted a fricken Playoff game.
    We have a dominating defense that will only get better.
    We have a premier RB, if not the best in the league.

    Fix some pass protection issues on the OL and improve QB play and we will even be more dynamic and yet all we get is

    "I'm not buying tickets until the HC is gone".

    Guess what?
    The HC is getting ready to leave.
    The owner is gonna take him, and the team to a new fan base that will appreciate what they have.

    :

    "Sorry CMacD, not pointed at you.
    I am on the rag today with respect to the "Fans" of the team."
    I disagree with you. Like you said, we have a "premier RB, if not the best in the league"... that's the only reason we're winning.

    You can give Childress all the credit you want, but I've watched his games and his press conferences... I don't need to be told what sort of coach he is. He's a joke.

    That's just the truth.

    By the way, Romeo Crennel went 10-6 too...
    He has his flaws, but a Joke?
    By the way, I think Romeo is a good coach as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Bob Sansevere: 3 things to watch as the Vikings draft

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I think people were upset because they saw we won DESPITE our coach. Honestly, just call a spade a spade... there were reasons why people were chanting "Fire Childress" halfway through the season even when we weren't doing that bad. From personnel choices to in-game decisions... the guy just looks lost out there and people recognize that.
    I knew we couldn't keep on agreeing.



    For the life of me I can't understand how a NFL team can win dispite its head coach.
    You make it too easy. TALENT!
    Yeah... I'll use his own words:

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    We have a premier RB, if not the best in the league.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Powers: Three things to watch in Vikings Draf
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:57 AM
  2. Vikings vs. Houston - Three things to watch
    By singersp in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 08:37 AM
  3. Sansevere: 5 things to watch in the Vikings' draft
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:30 PM
  4. Vikings: Five things to watch for against Oakland
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 02:40 AM
  5. Rams-Vikings: 5 things to watch..
    By simonsparre in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 02:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •