Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    Best Mock Draft ever......

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/14281-NFL-New_England_Patriots-2008_NFL_Mock_Draft_2_0-230308

    17. Minnesota Vikings- Malcolm Kelly - WR - Oklahoma

    We will see this year if Tarvaris Jackson is the man or not. With the 2-headed monster of Peterson and Taylor, along with the solid trio of Berrian, Allison, and Kelly, and their great line, Jackson will be out of excuses.

    Lol, I'm sure he meant Rice but it leads me to question how much he really researched our team.

  2. #2
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Best Mock Draft ever......

    yea.. just don't see that happening


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Best Mock Draft ever......

    I looked at it even though I automatically discounted it with us taking a WR at 17.


    He has the two longs backwards.
    Son of Howie won't go first after all the stuff I've been seeing.
    Most teams are working him out as a OLB in a 3-4 scheme.
    Better to go with the OT in that case.

    All the stuff about Dorsey and his broken bones is a smoke screen.
    That cat will go in the top 5.

    No way Ellis slips to 9.

    If I had a choice between Williams and Kelly, I'd take the OT at 17.
    Not sure Williams gets that far anyways.

    Keller at 25.
    Wow.

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Best Mock Draft ever......

    I know I have said this many times but we will not draft a WR in the first round. You can take that to the bank!

  5. #5
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Best Mock Draft ever......

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I know I have said this many times but we will not draft a WR in the first round. You can take that to the bank!
    i don't think anyone on this site will dispute you on that.
    and if they do... we almost all probably just disregard their posts on a regular basis anyways
    ;D


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Best Mock Draft ever......

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/14281-NFL-New_England_Patriots-2008_NFL_Mock_Draft_2_0-230308

    17. Minnesota Vikings- Malcolm Kelly - WR - Oklahoma

    We will see this year if Tarvaris Jackson is the man or not. With the 2-headed monster of Peterson and Taylor, along with the solid trio of Berrian, Allison, and Kelly, and their great line, Jackson will be out of excuses.

    Lol, I'm sure he meant Rice but it leads me to question how much he really researched our team.
    There's that blatant false statement again.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Best Mock Draft ever......

    "singersp" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/14281-NFL-New_England_Patriots-2008_NFL_Mock_Draft_2_0-230308

    17. Minnesota Vikings- Malcolm Kelly - WR - Oklahoma

    We will see this year if Tarvaris Jackson is the man or not. With the 2-headed monster of Peterson and Taylor, along with the solid trio of Berrian, Allison, and Kelly, and their great line, Jackson will be out of excuses.

    Lol, I'm sure he meant Rice but it leads me to question how much he really researched our team.
    There's that blatant false statement again.
    Nice jab my friend.
    Didn't even see it coming.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    459

    Re: Best Mock Draft ever......

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/14281-NFL-New_England_Patriots-2008_NFL_Mock_Draft_2_0-230308

    17. Minnesota Vikings- Malcolm Kelly - WR - Oklahoma

    We will see this year if Tarvaris Jackson is the man or not. With the 2-headed monster of Peterson and Taylor, along with the solid trio of Berrian, Allison, and Kelly, and their great line, Jackson will be out of excuses.

    Lol, I'm sure he meant Rice but it leads me to question how much he really researched our team.
    There's that blatant false statement again.
    Nice jab my friend.
    Didn't even see it coming.

    ;D
    That's what she said



    Sorry, I had to

Similar Threads

  1. Mock draft...we get AP!!
    By BritishVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 07:30 PM
  2. The Mock Draft --- THEE MOCK DRAFT
    By VikingsAllTheWay44 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 02:53 AM
  3. My Mock Draft
    By Flash in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 08:00 PM
  4. Ltrey's 'Mock' Mock Draft: Picks 1-17
    By Ltrey33 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 06:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •