Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Best guesses for Vikes FA

whats so great about chester taylor i would rather have Jamal than chester taylor

VikesAllTheWay112642 is offline Training Camp

"Tanner_QBRB8" wrote:
    whats so great about chester taylor i would rather have Jamal than chester taylor
    He is like another MM. He can catch and run the ball. I think Taylor and MM will be a good duo for the West Coast offense.

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

i think he was a bit of a duribility problem though just like MM and i dont know if he could go a whole game and get the ball 25 times but we all know that Jamal can do that he is a power runner which is what we need

Prophet Guest

Jamal Lewis is done. If we can get him on the cheap then it is worth it. I'm not in the mood for another Hershel Walkeresque trade.

I think if we don't get either Lewis, edge, or Alexander then we havta draft a RB, i don't think bennett is a very good back anymore, he might be a good matchup if we drafted like lendel white and had a thunder and lightning duo going on, but i think MeMo and Smith are both better then bennett right now, and unless we get him for dirt cheap we shouldn't resign him.

I am not sold on either MM's or MB's durability. As I have said before, if Smith can stay clean he is my first choice (for an in house answer). Fason is still an unproven commodity. Can either one of these two be a feature back in the WCO? Besides all the names (with the exception of Alexander) are on the downside of their careers, in my opinion. I think we should go after a back in the draft. Do we use our first pick on a RB? That right now is the million dollar question.

It is an exciting time of year and I am anxious to see the free agency signing period brings us.

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

No one mentioned Julian Peterson this time.... WHY???? We need to get him... and move EJ to the middle again... EJ showed some great maturity this season... He had a great second half of the season... specially the last game against the bears... and we all know what kind of beast Peterson is!!!!

I can't sleep, just thinkin about it!!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I dont' care what kind of defense we are going to be running, we MUST sign keith newman. He is a playmaker and he should stay.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    I dont' care what kind of defense we are going to be running, we MUST sign keith newman. He is a playmaker and he should stay.
    I agree with you. The past two seasons he has had with Minnesota he has been improving and has been a great linebacker for us.

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I agree with you. The past two seasons he has had with Minnesota he has been improving and has been a great linebacker for us.
    Very true, newman needs to stay!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast