Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Bears headed back to Oklahoma

The Bears are not the only team doing more work on Loadholt. Atlanta, Cleveland and St. Louis have all had private meetings with him. The Minnesota Vikings, who sent coach Brad Childress and vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman to Norman, Okla., for the pro day are also scheduled to have another get-together with Loadholt.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009..._oklahoma.html

Could they be entertaining the idea of reaching for this cat at 22 or are they disguising thier interest in a certain WR.

Loadholt has been moving up the mock boards and value charts, however, I didn't think he had moved into the first round.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Bears headed back to Oklahoma

Damn.. here I thought the Bears and the Vikings were moving..
    ;D

Loadholt needs a ton of work on his footwork.. plays stiff.. it would be a reach in the first in my opinion. Didn't look good at the senior bowl, about the only place I really seen him play.

"pack93z" wrote:
    gol 'darnit.. here I thought the Bears and the Vikings were moving..
    ;D

Loadholt needs a ton of work on his footwork.. plays stiff.. it would be a reach in the first in my opinion. Didn't look good at the senior bowl, about the only place I really seen him play.

I kindof liked some of the stuff I was reading on him early on in this process, however, I would be pissed if we used 22 for him.

On a side note, he is still a climber on most value boards right now.
    Not sure why.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

i told you guys a long time ago... i can try to find it, but Loadholt has talent. However, i didn't think he would move into the first round either. I've heard him going in the third and some cases fourth round so i wanted to pick him up in the second round if we could.

now on the other idea... they might be taking a look at Iglesias. He's probably one of the best route runners in this class, with excellent hands. He's a tough little sh*t even though he lacks size. I'd love to grab him in the second round as well. (if we decide to go OT in the first instead of WR AND we don't try and get Holt)

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    i told you guys a long time ago... i can try to find it, but Loadholt has talent. However, i didn't think he would move into the first round either. I've heard him going in the third and some cases fourth round so i wanted to pick him up in the second round if we could.

now on the other idea... they might be taking a look at Iglesias. He's probably one of the best route runners in this class, with excellent hands. He's a tough little sh*t even though he lacks size. I'd love to grab him in the second round as well. (if we decide to go OT in the first instead of WR AND we don't try and get Holt)
    I'm not a fan of that dude.. i'd rather look at Nicks in the first or britt in the second although i'm seeingh im go to the giants in alot of mocks in the first... aside from those two.. i like Robiske in the 2nd but he may not be there...

"Marrdro" wrote:

I kindof liked some of the stuff I was reading on him early on in this process, however, I would be pissed if we used 22 for him.

On a side note, he is still a climber on most value boards right now.
    Not sure why.
    You look at all his measurable and they seem money.. but then you watch him play and you shake your head at him.. they aren't aligned at this point. Beatty from Uconn is further along at this point.. I like that kids play at the senior bowl and his bowl game.. solid player coming out. Britton from AU is another ahead of Loadholt...

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

"bleedpurple" wrote:

I'm not a fan of that dude.. i'd rather look at Nicks in the first or britt in the second although i'm seeingh im go to the giants in alot of mocks in the first... aside from those two.. i like Robiske in the 2nd but he may not be there...
    well of course sir. thats why i said IF we go for OT in the first instead of receiver... which would be Nicks or Britt and the chances of Robiskie being available that deep in the second round are slim to none.

so with that said, Iglesias woud be the best available, especially for what we need.

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

Someone put him on my radar as a second round pick.
    Might have been you.
    I don't have him going to us in my mock because I have him going a bit higher than our second pick.

Mock is at home so I can't remember what team I have him going to by the way.

"Marrdro" wrote:

Might have been you.
    I don't have him going to us in my mock because I have him going a bit higher than our second pick.

Wait.. you don't carry it around on your jump drive.. hmmm I may be a fanatic eh.

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Might have been you.

Wait.. you don't carry it around on your jump drive.. hmmm I may be a fanatic eh.
    Funny story about what we can (can't) do with jump drives here at work......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast