Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Baltimore wants Cpepp?

I wish they were able to make trades before my first installment for season tickets is due. If they do decide to make this team worse by trading pep, I wouldnt give the team another dime! This team will go downhill if they trade pep. Johnson is a joke, he beat terrible teams now he is sometype of hero. And the fact that players got lap dances would make someone change their opions of them is...please if you hate the players because of that dont cheer for the team anymore. If you have ever been to that lake you would know what they did was minor compaired to what goes on every weekend! The only trade I would accept would be for a top 5 QB. Daunte had a bad year for many reasons. Bad head coach, offensive Co. terrible line, no recievers. The defence was giving up 21 points before you could blink. Daunte would have won all the games your boy johnson won plus some. They rid daunte they loose my 4 season tickets! I've been a fan of this team since i can remember, I cannot stand to watch this team continue to go backwords.
    You republican whore!

Del Rio Guest

"please if you hate the players because of that dont cheer for the team anymore"

Please if you are bitching about season tickets, crying that the team is doomed without DC please stop cheering for them, or stop giving out shitty advice like the above quote.

hungryboy is offline Rookie

What adout him asking for more $$. Or he wants out of Minny. Then what? We dont need a T.O. type player. We need team players.

hungryboy is offline Rookie

I'll take the tix.

6-KINGS Guest

I say we get Deon Sanders for DC.

That would ROCK!!!

Gift is offline Coordinator

Get rid of smoot? Sign me up!
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Purpleride...you need.... some pills and a hug......and to not give advice........and to not share.......and to go speak at packer anonymous meetings...

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

No problem hungryboy. That was an easy one to overlook. I just moved out here in August and never heard of the Depot. I know where Ft Lowell is. I've been going to Famous Sams. The one on Swan and 29th has the Viking games on in one section. The other bar I started going to is the Famous Sams off Speedway and Pantano. That bar is a huge Steeler bar. I met some nice Steeler fans there that actually took me under their wings and made sure I always had a seat and 1 tv for the Vikings game. It wasn't a whole lot of fun though because they were all watching another game. Is the Depot a Viking bar?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    I say we get Deon Sanders for DC.

That would ROCK!!!

HA HA!!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"hungryboy" wrote:
    What adout him asking for more $$. Or he wants out of Minny. Then what? We dont need a T.O. type player. We need team players.
    He didn't ask for more more money, he asked for the money in his contract to be guarenteed. And he never said he wanted out of Minnesota. He has actually been remarkable closed monthed about it, leaving the press to fill in the blanks.

As I said in one of the other many threads, comparing DC to TO is assinine.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast