Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

Back to the Drawing Board!!

Its sure going to be another interesting offseason for us Vikings fans. But, this time, we have an owner who wants to win, presumably a coach who can add, and 20 million to spend on the O-line, LBs, and whatever else. Can anyone reasonably say that our team is going to be worse than this year's? So, here's to the future Vikes fans!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Back to the Drawing Board!!

I just hope out d starts out really well next year and plays well together all year.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

i'm excited to see who we'll pick up in free agency. i'm more excited to seeing culpepper gettin back in there!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"whiteboy" wrote:
    i'm excited to see who we'll pick up in free agency. i'm more excited to seeing culpepper gettin back in there!
    I'm curious how thats gonna work out also but i don't even know if he will take a snap next year, some people are treating this as if its just a ACL but he's really screwed up. He had major surgery.

"whiteboy" wrote:
    took the words out of my mouth!

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    I'm curious how thats gonna work out also but i don't even know if he will take a snap next year, some people are treating this as if its just a ACL but he's really screwed up. He had major surgery.
    thats true and i guess time will tell. i haven't heard anything about how his rehab has been going. culpepper is a soldier though, he's been through a lot in his life, overcame a lot of obstacles, hell he was born in prison. i really hope he's back to form come training camp, even though i enjoyed seein brad holdin things down, i really missed watchin pep get his roll on.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

crazy thought i had. trade one of williams (kevin/pat)for arrington, sign peterson and play 3-4. just something to ponder.
    and then trade a few of our 6 WRs and 5 RBs for oline... and then sign alexander, holmes, lewis, or davis.

our goals this offseason are: #1 is oline, #2 is a start rb not 3 or 4, #3 linebackers.

we really are only a few players and a coach away from being a really really good team. mabye even a great team
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    crazy thought i had. trade one of williams (kevin/pat)for arrington, sign peterson and play 3-4. just something to ponder.
    and then trade a few of our 6 WRs and 5 RBs for oline... and then sign alexander, holmes, lewis, or davis.

our goals this offseason are: #1 is oline, #2 is a start rb not 3 or 4, #3 linebackers.

we really are only a few players and a coach away from being a really really good team. mabye even a great team
    i say keep fat pat, i really like having on our team. i can see trading kwill to the skins for lavar, the skins need to get more pressure from their front four so it would make sense for them. signing alexander would be a dream come true, but i don't see it happening. i like priest holmes, but hasn't he been kinda injury prone? what about signing ederin james (sp?)?

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

this is our plan for our players

Get our o line fixed
    get a deep tight end
    get a ss and backup fs
    get an olb
    get another young de(johnstone getting old)

This is our plan for our coaching staff

Get Ron Rivera or Rob Marinelli or Donnie Henderson or even Herm(Cover 2 is key)

Get a new offensive coordinator

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "whiteboy" wrote:
    I just wish we knew SOMETHING. It sucks not knowing his progress or even know he's feeling day to day. We're left to speculate, and as fans we hope/think for the best.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast