Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
  1. #21
    papaskara's Avatar
    papaskara is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    Stallworth would be ok at a cheap price- he's always injured.

  2. #22
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    I say we trade Schaub.

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    "Json" wrote:
    I say we trade Schaub.
    He has to be on the team before we can trade him! :razz:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    I say we trade Schaub.
    He has to be on the team before we can trade him! :razz:
    ~ LOL, lets trade Ernie Sims to Houston so we can get Bush. J/K y'all

  5. #25
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    From what I remember, he doesn't have much of a work ethic.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    I personally have always liked the guy and feel the Saints have used him incorrectly. He's productive, come cheap, and alot younger a choice than M.Rob or Taylor ....
    No thanks. I like our receivers.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    I personally have always liked the guy and feel the Saints have used him incorrectly. He's productive, come cheap, and alot younger a choice than M.Rob or Taylor ....
    No thanks. I like our receivers.

    =Z=


    2005 Minnesota Individual Receiving stats:

    Receiving Stats
    Player No Yds Avg Long TD
    Travis Taylor 50 604 12.1 31 4
    Jermaine Wiggins 69 568 8.2 24 1
    Marcus Robinson 31 515 16.6 68 5
    Troy Williamson 24 372 15.5 56 2
    Koren Robinson 22 347 15.8 80 1
    Mewelde Moore 37 339 9.2 29 2
    Nate Burleson 30 328 10.9 20 1
    Jimmy Kleinsasser 22 171 7.8 15 0
    Michael Bennett 27 124 4.6 20 2
    Moe Williams 8 52 6.5 25 0
    Richard Owens 2 18 9.0 12 0
    Richard Angulo 1 11 11.0 11 0

    http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/MIN


    Donte' Stallworth 2005 receiving stats:

    Receiving Stats
    Player No Yds Avg Long TD
    Donte' Stallworth 70 945 13.5 43 7
    Joe Horn 49 654 13.3 30 1
    Az-Zahir Hakim 34 489 14.4 42 2
    Zach Hilton 35 396 11.3 29 1
    Devery Henderson 22 343 15.6 66 3

    http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/NO


    No thanks .... really. He lead the Vikings AND Saints in catches, yards per catch, total receiving yards, and touchdowns last year ... you don't want a receiver like that on our team. Hasn't missed a game in the last 2 years. Not to mention he would come dirt cheap as he still has 2 years remaining on his rookie contract. He's young, has good hands, is fast, runs good routes. Please explain why you would pass on him ?

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    I personally have always liked the guy and feel the Saints have used him incorrectly. He's productive, come cheap, and alot younger a choice than M.Rob or Taylor ....
    No thanks. I like our receivers.

    =Z=
    No thanks .... really. He lead the Vikings AND Saints in catches, yards per catch, total receiving yards, and touchdowns last year ... you don't want a receiver like that on our team. Hasn't missed a game in the last 2 years. Not to mention he would come dirt cheap as he still has 2 years remaining on his rookie contract. He's young, has good hands, is fast, runs good routes. Please explain why you would pass on him ?
    Because I like the current makeup of our receivers.

    Koren Robinson is a star - a clear #1 receiver.
    Travis Taylor is a great choice for #2. Good hands, good routes.
    Marcus Robinson makes big catches.
    Troy Williamson is (hopefully) maturing and has great speed.
    Ryan Hoag also has great speed.

    For what Stallworth would cost (high #2, most likely), I'd rather address a real need for this team: LB, right side of the O-Line, future QB, Safety, etc.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    I personally have always liked the guy and feel the Saints have used him incorrectly. He's productive, come cheap, and alot younger a choice than M.Rob or Taylor ....
    No thanks. I like our receivers.

    =Z=
    No thanks .... really. He lead the Vikings AND Saints in catches, yards per catch, total receiving yards, and touchdowns last year ... you don't want a receiver like that on our team. Hasn't missed a game in the last 2 years. Not to mention he would come dirt cheap as he still has 2 years remaining on his rookie contract. He's young, has good hands, is fast, runs good routes. Please explain why you would pass on him ?
    Because I like the current makeup of our receivers.

    Koren Robinson is a star - a clear #1 receiver.
    Travis Taylor is a great choice for #2. Good hands, good routes.
    Marcus Robinson makes big catches.
    Troy Williamson is (hopefully) maturing and has great speed.
    Ryan Hoag also has great speed.

    For what Stallworth would cost (high #2, most likely), I'd rather address a real need for this team: LB, right side of the O-Line, future QB, Safety, etc.

    =Z=

    There's your mistake. He would never cost a 2nd rounder. Maybe a 3rd, but that's even a stretch. Talk on KFFL is that he's just not happy in N.O. and wants out ... once that news is out there, his value as to what N.O. gets in return dimishes.

    Koren has never been a #1 WR for a full year in this league, so who knows how he will handle it.
    T.Taylor has a tough time getting seperation from defenders, still has alot to prove.
    Marcus is past his prime, showed me nothing last year.
    T.Will also has a lot to learn and prove on the field.

    So, for cheap $$ wise and trade value Stallworth would be a steal and a great asset to this team.

  10. #30
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Anyone interested ???

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    I personally have always liked the guy and feel the Saints have used him incorrectly. He's productive, come cheap, and alot younger a choice than M.Rob or Taylor ....
    No thanks. I like our receivers.

    =Z=
    No thanks .... really. He lead the Vikings AND Saints in catches, yards per catch, total receiving yards, and touchdowns last year ... you don't want a receiver like that on our team. Hasn't missed a game in the last 2 years. Not to mention he would come dirt cheap as he still has 2 years remaining on his rookie contract. He's young, has good hands, is fast, runs good routes. Please explain why you would pass on him ?
    Because I like the current makeup of our receivers.

    Koren Robinson is a star - a clear #1 receiver.
    Travis Taylor is a great choice for #2. Good hands, good routes.
    Marcus Robinson makes big catches.
    Troy Williamson is (hopefully) maturing and has great speed.
    Ryan Hoag also has great speed.

    For what Stallworth would cost (high #2, most likely), I'd rather address a real need for this team: LB, right side of the O-Line, future QB, Safety, etc.

    =Z=

    There's your mistake. He would never cost a 2nd rounder. Maybe a 3rd, but that's even a stretch. Talk on KFFL is that he's just not happy in N.O. and wants out ... once that news is out there, his value as to what N.O. gets in return dimishes.

    Koren has never been a #1 WR for a full year in this league, so who knows how he will handle it.
    T.Taylor has a tough time getting seperation from defenders, still has alot to prove.
    Marcus is past his prime, showed me nothing last year.
    T.Will also has a lot to learn and prove on the field.

    So, for cheap $$ wise and trade value Stallworth would be a steal and a great asset to this team.
    WRONG!!!! Do your research!
    Year Team Games Catches Yards Avg TDs
    2002 Seattle| 16 | 78...........1240 15.9 5
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Meathead interested in U. of MN HC job
    By Prophet in forum College Ball
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 12:23 PM
  2. Anyone interested in making me a sig?
    By romanswinter in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 05:57 PM
  3. Anyone interested in Fantasy NBA?
    By mewario in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 09:16 AM
  4. For those who are interested..
    By DemonicViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:54 PM
  5. Anyone interested?
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 01:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •