Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone interested ???

Maybe for one of our thirds... But knowing the number of picks we have, I would not be surprised if NO asked for a second at least, which would be too high IMHO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Slade" wrote:
    hmmmmmm..interesting. He's fast as hell. I dunno tough call
    So is K-Rob and Troy Williamson, we're fine for recievers, Marcus Robinson is great in the redzone, the two aforementioned recievers for the big play, and I guess some screen routes, and I don't know how Chester Taylor is as a recieving back, but I think we're fine.

Especially in the WCO there probably won't be more than 3 reciever sets.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

No need we have a good set of three WRs in Koren, Troy, and Travis the only WR I would add is one who can return kicks so we don't risk Koren getting injured doing it.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

i would definitely be interested giving his salary wow it's dirt cheap man him and T-Will, man that would be a deadly combo with K-Rob out on a rest or something we could have so many Wr 4 certain situtation i think he would be awesome 4 the WC offense.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    hmmmmmm..interesting. He's fast as hell. I dunno tough call
    So is K-Rob and Troy Williamson, we're fine for recievers, Marcus Robinson is great in the redzone, the two aforementioned recievers for the big play, and I guess some screen routes, and I don't know how Chester Taylor is as a recieving back, but I think we're fine.

Especially in the WCO there probably won't be more than 3 reciever sets.
    ~ The only 2 disagreements I have with that is: First, T-Will is unproven. Yes he's fast & I want him to come around, but he's not there yet. 2nd, M-Rob is getting older now & if we did have Stallworth, it would bring someone who is young and is a proven talent. I would not mind seeing K-Rob, Stallworth and Travis/Troy in the slot. I would not mind at all. We do not have a true #1 guy right now. If K-Rob continues his good production, then yeah he's our guy. If he gets hurt, who's the #1? Travis Taylor? We need another talented WR IMO

What are we gonna do with him is the question, sit Troy and just forget his development? Put him in ahead of Koren? Red zone reciever? I believe the answer is no to all of these...Troy has to sbe given a chance, Koren is a better reciever, and hes not built to dominate int he Red zone, IMO all he is doing is taking up a roster spot.

I would unload M-Rob for Stallworth

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

M-Rob is getting up there in age, and if he is only going to be used in red zone plays, then we need to review our territory.. I like K-Rob, and T-Will as our starters.. I like T-Taylor, and M-Rob as well, but we need that explosive reciever that we have lacked since Moss left.

I am not sure that Stallworth is the answer there, but is cheap enough, and experienced enough to take a small chance on.. Whatever happens, I believe the best bet is to have T-Will as our starter, and get out of him what we stuck into him.

Vike_Turner is offline Training Camp

I think he would be a good pick up if all he cost was a day 2 draft pick. He has continued to develop and he will probably be a 75-80 receptions for 1000+ yards guy wherever he is starting. He is so quick, and has been improving every year under a bad system in New Orleans. He comes fairly cheap, and he will want to play well these next two years with hopes that he can prove that he can be the #1 reciever somewhere and make the big bucks.

There are certainly more important issues to address, but a guy with that much ability and potential would be a good catch, and would allow the Vikes to completely ignore that position in the draft.

"Vike_Turner" wrote:
    I think he would be a good pick up if all he cost was a day 2 draft pick. He has continued to develop and he will probably be a 75-80 receptions for 1000+ yards guy wherever he is starting. He is so quick, and has been improving every year under a bad system in New Orleans. He comes fairly cheap, and he will want to play well these next two years with hopes that he can prove that he can be the #1 reciever somewhere and make the big bucks.

There are certainly more important issues to address, but a guy with that much ability and potential would be a good catch, and would allow the Vikes to completely ignore that position in the draft.
    ~ I agree w/ that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast