Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 242

Thread: Anquan Boldin

  1. #101
    gamecocksbaseball31's Avatar
    gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    "Vike-King1" wrote:
    Getting Boldin or Housh this offseason would be the smartest thing our FO could do to help us get to where we need to be. plus jordan gross and dunta robinson
    Getting a QB who can get our receivers the ball would be the smartest thing our FO could do to help us get to where we need to be.

  2. #102
    Vike-King1 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    You will get nowhere with that argument with me- T-Jacks ma man.

  3. #103
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    "Vike-King1" wrote:
    You will get nowhere with that argument with me- T-Jacks ma man.
    We will see, Coach Childress.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    "Vike-King1" wrote:
    Getting Boldin or Housh this offseason would be the smartest thing our FO could do to help us get to where we need to be. plus jordan gross and dunta robinson
    Getting a QB who can get our receivers the ball would be the smartest thing our FO could do to help us get to where we need to be.
    does the name trent dilfer ring a bell?

    career backup
    quarterback and yet won a super bowl

  5. #105
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Hmmmmm, another one still going that I thought would die quickly......

    Seriously guys, do you still think this staff is gonna pay top dollar for another WR after they have already invested $$$$$$ in B-wade and BB without being a bit patient with the players they have invested in (draft picks)?

    Will they bring in some more WR's?
    Probably, will it be of the "Top Tier" WR's like Bolden or Housh?
    Doubt it.


    My guess is, like any other team, they will spend thier CAP money wisely and fix a couple of other postions instead of spending it on a WR.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #106
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,940

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hmmmmm, another one still going that I thought would die quickly......

    Seriously guys, do you still think this staff is gonna pay top dollar for another WR after they have already invested $$$$$$ in B-wade and BB without being a bit patient with the players they have invested in (draft picks)?

    Will they bring in some more WR's?
    Probably, will it be of the "Top Tier" WR's like Bolden or Housh?
    Doubt it.


    My guess is, like any other team, they will spend thier CAP money wisely and fix a couple of other postions instead of spending it on a WR.
    i agree with you they they won't get a top notch receiver in FA... atleast i don't think so.. however, if they bring in another average receiver a'la bobby wade or someone like that, we might as well stick with what we have... what would be the point!!!

  7. #107
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Vike-King1" wrote:
    You will get nowhere with that argument with me- T-Jacks ma man.
    We will see, Coach Childress.
    LMAO.
    No way - that must be Speilman.
    Just ask Marrdro.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #108
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    Let's hold out for Fitzgerald a year from now
    ;D
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  9. #109
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    what ever pay out what you can for a SB and bring a championship to this team. Wilf already said in an article singer posted I believe that Wilf will do what he can to bring a championship here and spend the money to do so.

  10. #110
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Anquan Boldin

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hmmmmm, another one still going that I thought would die quickly......

    Seriously guys, do you still think this staff is gonna pay top dollar for another WR after they have already invested $$$$$$ in B-wade and BB without being a bit patient with the players they have invested in (draft picks)?

    Will they bring in some more WR's?
    Probably, will it be of the "Top Tier" WR's like Bolden or Housh?
    Doubt it.


    My guess is, like any other team, they will spend thier CAP money wisely and fix a couple of other postions instead of spending it on a WR.
    i agree with you they they won't get a top notch receiver in FA... atleast i don't think so.. however, if they bring in another average receiver a'la bobby wade or someone like that, we might as well stick with what we have... what would be the point!!!
    Depth, injuries happen all the time and sometimes good players have bad years.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Boldin or Edwards?
    By john fleming in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 07:18 AM
  2. Trade for Boldin???
    By oddjob142 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:04 AM
  3. Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin wants to be traded
    By erik5032 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 04:10 PM
  4. Anquan Boldin undecided about going to Cardinals Camp
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 04:26 AM
  5. Boldin Went Down
    By Purpleshrine in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •