Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Another Vikings Draft day trade rumor

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    This morning on KFAN Mike Morris had a interesting take on the Vikings pick, keep in mind he has been right the last 7 years.

He said if Landry is there at #7 he is our guy and if he is gone we will trade down and select Marshawn Lynch from Cal.
    Thats the first time I've heard that take, just shows how unpredictable this thing is going to be tomorrow.  Hope the boys making the draft day decisions have their pooh together tomorrow.
    Morris stated there is ZERO chance of us taking Peterson even if he is there at #7 and Landry is gone, so there will be a lot of unhappy rubes.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I could we wrong on Meachem, but from the few highlights I've seen, he appears to catch the ball with his body, not his hands, ala Mr. Williamson.
    Not exactly something I like to see.
    Although, trading down, if I am wrong about Meachem, may allow us an additional 2nd rounder to grab someone like Anthony Gonzalez too.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    This morning on KFAN Mike Morris had a interesting take on the Vikings pick, keep in mind he has been right the last 7 years.

He said if Landry is there at #7 he is our guy and if he is gone we will trade down and select Marshawn Lynch from Cal.
    Thats the first time I've heard that take, just shows how unpredictable this thing is going to be tomorrow.
    Hope the boys making the draft day decisions have their pooh together tomorrow.
    Morris stated there is ZERO chance of us taking Peterson even if he is there at #7 and Landry is gone, so there will be a lot of unhappy rubes.
    Mike Morris has been right the past seven years?
    If that is true it is impressive.

Or is he right like Clayton is right. You know, where he makes 10 different mock drafts for each team, knowing that one of them will likely have a few players correct...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Thats the first time I've heard that take, just shows how unpredictable this thing is going to be tomorrow.
    Hope the boys making the draft day decisions have their pooh together tomorrow.
    Mike Morris has been right the past seven years?
    If that is true it is impressive.

Or is he right like Clayton is right. You know, where he makes 10 different mock drafts for each team, knowing that one of them will likely have a few players correct...
    No that is true the only pick he missed in the Vikings 2nd 1st round pick he had the Vikings taking David Pollack and he went right before the Vikings took Erasmus James otherwise he has been dead on with our picks.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

I like that idea, but Marshawn Lynch? We dont need a RB, the only reason everyone wants AP is cuz the guys a freak.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"Mr." wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

I like that idea, but Marshawn Lynch? We dont need a RB, the only reason everyone wants AP is cuz the guys a freak.
    I guess Childress may liken him to Westbrook.

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

I would also love to trade down and get meachum, but I do not see us picking lynch, when in all reality we dont NEED a RB, we need WR and DE

Thanks PurpleMafia

The barber who cuts the hair of my mailman's nephew, who works in the front office of a newspaper in Antarctica said the Vikings were going to trade all their 2007 draft picks, rounds 1-7, for a series of picks in the 2008 and 2009 drafts.

You heard it here first!

:

When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Mr." wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Still dosnt make sense to me, Childress claimed he got our back last offseason.Everyone forgets how good Chester played last season.The Only RB I see us drafting in the first is AP.And to be honest I dont see that happening.

I'd like us to pick up Lorenzo Booker, he'd help on ST as well.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Mr." wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Hmm you might be on too something.
    Childress may still harbor such strong feelings about not being able to play calls in Philly that he is now building his own doppelganger Philly team to relive the past but only this time he gets to be The Mustache.

Hicks, Mcmullen.

Childress has already got his new McNabb with Tarvaris.

Now possibly a Westbrook?

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast