Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
  1. #1
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,728

    35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    FA starts in five hours and i cant sleep my viking wishlist is

    1. Benard Berrian

    2. Joey Porter

    3. Javon Kearse

    4. Gibril Wilson

    5. Justin Smith


    my list is realistic and the vikings can do it we have the 5 highest cap in the League..and AD and our defense makes us sexy.

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    Well if the Texans accept our trade offer, that will make htis offseason even sweeter.
    No longer will we need to invest in a backup FA qb, leaving the big bucks for WR, end and safety!

  3. #3
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    FA starts in five hours and i cant sleep my viking wishlist is

    1. Benard Berrian

    2. Joey Porter

    3. Javon Kearse

    4. Gibril Wilson

    5. Justin Smith


    my list is realistic and the vikings can do it we have the 5 highest cap in the League..and AD and our defense makes us sexy.
    Jerry Porter?


    Chuch.

  4. #4
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,728

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    i am highly upset about this sage rosenfel trade..WTF...he sucks..he had freakin andre johnson and andre davis..and a good TE and had no running back..so he was forced 2 throw..this seriously would be dumb..im gonna be VERY pissed...if this falls threw..GRR we need to focus on WR DE and S

  5. #5
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    "aceclown" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    FA starts in five hours and i cant sleep my viking wishlist is

    1. Benard Berrian

    2. Joey Porter

    3. Javon Kearse

    4. Gibril Wilson

    5. Justin Smith


    my list is realistic and the vikings can do it we have the 5 highest cap in the League..and AD and our defense makes us sexy.
    Jerry Porter?
    Are you asking if Porter is a FA? (he is) or you don't like him? either way, his on my wish list as a backup if Berrian doesn't work out, ireally think he is a solid receiver, he's had some pretty good seasons in OAKLAND, Oakland wastes every decent player's talent, the guy has some nice hands, i wouldn't mind seeing him come here, but id take Berrian first...but Porter would make me happy, too.

  6. #6
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    i am highly upset about this sage rosenfel trade..WTF...he sucks..he had freakin andre johnson and andre davis..and a good TE and had no running back..so he was forced 2 throw..this seriously would be dumb..im gonna be VERY pissed...if this falls threw..GRR we need to focus on WR DE and S
    It's not like he's going to get the start automatically, he's a solid backup that can give TJack a run for his money if he doesn't play up to the level he needs, however, im unhappy about trading a 3rd rounder for him, its crazy...i wouldn't mind a later pick, but i don't think that was necessary at all...

  7. #7
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    Please Bring us Gibril Wilson, Justin Smith, and Bernard Berrian.
    Moss would be awesome but there is veryy slim chance of him coming back to us so there is no reason to even think it will happen

    Thanks josdin00

  8. #8
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    "tb04512" wrote:
    Please Bring us Gibril Wilson, Justin Smith, and Bernard Berrian.
    Moss would be awesome but there is veryy slim chance of him coming back to us so there is no reason to even think it will happen
    Took the words right out of my mouth. This offseason is weak though im not that excited as I am usually.

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    i am highly upset about this sage rosenfel trade..WTF...he sucks..he had freakin andre johnson and andre davis..and a good TE and had no running back..so he was forced 2 throw..this seriously would be dumb..im gonna be VERY pissed...if this falls threw..GRR we need to focus on WR DE and S
    Andre Davis?
    What about Kevin Walter?

    You want Joey Porter from the Dolphins?

  10. #10
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,728

    Re: 35.7 Million Dollars and least than 5 hour away!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    i am highly upset about this sage rosenfel trade..WTF...he sucks..he had freakin andre johnson and andre davis..and a good TE and had no running back..so he was forced 2 throw..this seriously would be dumb..im gonna be VERY pissed...if this falls threw..GRR we need to focus on WR DE and S
    Andre Davis?
    What about Kevin Walter?

    You want Joey Porter from the Dolphins?
    Nah dude..Joey Porter WR Oaktown raidas..he might not be a 1,000 reciver..BUT he has frame and could provide a hell of a #2 WR

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:05 AM
  2. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 10:02 AM
  3. 28 million dollars under the cap
    By vikingivan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 01:08 PM
  4. PP.O Down for an hour.
    By Webby in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 05:30 PM
  5. I created Del Rio Dollars.
    By 6-KINGS in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 07:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •