Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

2010 NFL Mock Draft (6 Rounds)

2010 NFL Mock Draft (6 Rounds)

New site, atleast for me. Love the detail (not the picks so much) this guy puts in, especially the notes and how he includes the reason for change if any.

Not sure if I agree with this one....

30. Minnesota Vikings: Mt. Cody, DT, Bama

The Vikings have a very good defense but their interior lineman are getting older and I am not sure how long the Vikings will be able to keep both of them. Cody fits the mold of the Vikings defense very well as he is the best run stopper in this 2010 NFL Mock Draft.
    Not sure if I agree with this one either......We have 2 young S's already. Drafting another won't fix that position.

61. Minnesota Vikings: Morgan Burnett, S, GT

The Vikings build an already good defense but Burnett helps them with their secondary.
    I like what he's thinking here, but don't understand the pick considering Cody in the first.

Minnesota Jay Ross, DT, East Carolina
    Anyway, nice format, probably not the best prognosticator though.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:2010 NFL Mock Draft (6 Rounds)

I have found that this method is as accurate for forecasting the draft as the various mock drafts floating around.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    I have found that this method is as accurate for forecasting the draft as the various mock drafts floating around.
    You do know how to get a chuckle out of me my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Lol, this is coming from the worst predictor of what the FO does in the offseason.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Lol, this is coming from the worst predictor of what the FO does in the offseason.
    I don't predict, I guess.

Seriously, if I was smart at this I sure the hell wouldn't be pretending to mess with it, I would be making money doing it.

On a side note, were are you with your roster analysis this year? You beat me last year.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Seriously, if I was smart at this I sure the hell wouldn't be pretending to mess with it, I would be making money doing it.

On a side note, were are you with your roster analysis this year? You beat me last year.
    Did I do one last year? Don't remember. Been a long year.

I really don't need to analyze too much. I don't think there is much work to do to this team.

Hutch will be healthy, Sully and Load will get another camp under there belt. I would like to get McKinnies ass out of here but putting another rook on the line won't help. Herrara is shaky but skill think he is worthy of another year.

WRs are set.
    RBs are set. Resign Taylor.
    QBs are set. Resign TJ.
    TEs are set.
    FBs are not. Weaver or anybody but Tahi.

DL is set. Resign Ray.
    LBs are set. I believe EJ will come back pissed off. If not I like Brinkley.
    Secondary is a concern for me. I really don't like any of the guys at the S positions but I can deal with them. I think Sanford should get more of a shot. Cedric getting hurt really makes things shitty. Get a good corner in FA. When Ced is healthy, work Winfield in the nickel CB and maybe even play with him at Safety.

If it wasn't for Ced getting hurt we would be in very good shape.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Did I do one last year? Don't remember. Been a long year.

I really don't need to analyze too much. I don't think there is much work to do to this team.

Hutch will be healthy, Sully and Load will get another camp under there belt. I would like to get McKinnies ass out of here but putting another rook on the line won't help. Herrara is shaky but skill think he is worthy of another year.

WRs are set.
    RBs are set. Resign Taylor.
    QBs are set. Resign TJ.
    TEs are set.
    FBs are not. Weaver or anybody but Tahi.

DL is set. Resign Ray.
    LBs are set. I believe EJ will come back pissed off. If not I like Brinkley.
    Secondary is a concern for me. I really don't like any of the guys at the S positions but I can deal with them. I think Sanford should get more of a shot. Cedric getting hurt really makes things shitty. Get a good corner in FA. When Ced is healthy, work Winfield in the nickel CB and maybe even play with him at Safety.

If it wasn't for Ced getting hurt we would be in very good shape.
    Sounds simple.

Would love to see CT back, but don't think its an issue if he moves on.

Would love to see them draft a TE, or atleast bring a few UDFA in so they could get another guy ready. Sauce is getting up there, Dugan is more of a H-back, and who the hell knows whats up with Mills.

Would love to see Weaver, but I just don't see that working out....

You see what this cat had to say about Tahi?

Projections

I honestly expect the Vikings to again tender Tahi and retain his services. It’d be nice to see Richardson, McClain or Weaver join the roster but I have a hard time seeing that happen.

Maybe the Vikings will find a pleasant surprise in the undrafted rookie pool.
    An Update On Fullbacks

Not sure if I like/agree with that.

Just read something that said 5-8 months on Griff. Hard to believe he would/will be 100%. Most guys seem to come back and play in that timeframe but really aren't full up round until the next season.

An Update On Cornerbacks

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Actually, overall, I think this guys 1st round picks are pretty on...one of the better 2010 mocks I've seen so far as needs go. I'll need to come back and check the rest...gots work to do.

I don't quite know what to think of Mt. Cody, other than he fits the mold of space eating run stuffer. Could be a good pick if we feel he can be motivated...better chance he's already gone by 30. Every year, more of the big, massive dudes fly up the board simply cuz there's only so many 300+ lb guys that can move. If he is only a 2 down guy, combining him with that 3rd round pick and Robison going in on pass rush downs could be a nice combo...?

Not really a need, but if Gresham is there at TE at 30 and looks to be healthy, I think he'd be BPA. Jimmy is gettin up there in years and both the guys behind him are more hybrid FB builds...? Again, not a need at all, but Peterson wasn't our big need either and this guy is a solid all around TE.
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Prophet wrote:
    I asked if Brett Favre would come back for one more year. It said "maybe".

Even a blind death-mute retarded chimp (A.K.A. Aaron Rodgers) could tell you this.

Prophet wrote:
    I asked if Brett Favre would come back for one more year. It said "maybe".

Even a blind death-mute retarded chimp (A.K.A. Green Bay's mayor) could tell you this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast