Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
  1. #21
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    I was planning on it, but again, like when AP was drafted, I'll be out of town on business.

    I like draft time, but not as much when the Vikes have a low 1st rounder, like this year..
    lol
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  2. #22
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    Somehow, someway I am going. Which tickets will depend if I go with the wife or not.

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "Garland" wrote:
    Somehow, someway I am going. Which tickets will depend if I go with the wife or not.
    If you are sitting with the rest of us schmoes & not hobnobbing with the Nodak's & Vikeswin2005's of the social elite, your tickets are on me.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Somehow, someway I am going. Which tickets will depend if I go with the wife or not.
    If you are sitting with the rest of us schmoes & not hobnobbing with the Nodak's & Vikeswin2005's of the social elite, your tickets are on me.
    more than likely I will be with you guys. Besides I still have that gift to give you

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "Garland" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Somehow, someway I am going. Which tickets will depend if I go with the wife or not.
    If you are sitting with the rest of us schmoes & not hobnobbing with the Nodak's & Vikeswin2005's of the social elite, your tickets are on me.
    more than likely I will be with you guys. Besides I still have that gift to give you
    Yep, I know. Which is why I insist on paying for your & Mrs. G's tickets.

    I hope they are still available after the 20th or I'll need someone to order them. I'll be leaving for the Philippines on the 31st & returning the 20th.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    When are they mailing tickets?

  7. #27
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    Attendees:
    singer
    Zeus + maybe his little princess
    marstc09
    Vikes_King & thatjusthappened28 (most likely)

    anyone else?

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Attendees:
    singer
    Zeus + maybe his little princess
    marstc09
    Vikes_King & thatjusthappened28 (most likely)

    anyone else?
    Haven't bought my ticket(s) yet.
    But I'm planning on being there.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Buffalo, MN
    Posts
    982

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    Attendees:
    singer
    Zeus + maybe his little princess
    marstc09
    Vikes_King & thatjusthappened28 (most likely)
    Ragnarok

    Ordered my tix last week, don't have them as of yet.
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

  10. #30
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    If someone has a vehicle and can pick me up I will go...I live in Hopkins, MN...


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 11:45 AM
  2. Vikes Draft Party PSA for Miller
    By supervman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •