Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    [size=13pt]2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party[/size]

    12/5/2008

    vikings.com


    The 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party will be Saturday, April 25.
    The event gets underway at 11:30 a.m. and wraps up at 6 p.m.

    General admission tickets are just $15, while Red Zone tickets are $70.
    Tickets will go on sale to the general public on April 1.
    To purchase your tickets, call 1-800-745-3000.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    Attendees;

    singer

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    Attendees;

    singer
    Zeus + maybe his little princess

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Attendees;

    singer
    Zeus + maybe his little princess

    =Z=
    Translation

    Zeus+marstc09
    El underdog.

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    singer
    Zeus + maybe his little princess
    NodakPaul & Mrs NodakPaul
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    Attendees:
    singer
    Zeus + maybe his little princess (so I guess you will be leaving early again)
    NodakPaul & Mrs NodakPaul
    marstc09

    Man this is a long ways away.
    :'(

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    I am pumped to go already.
    I love the draft.
    Last year we got screwed with the blizzard and didn't get to go.

    Anyone know when the presale for season ticket holders will open?
    Last year presale didn't open up until March 24 (I believe), but I think a lot of that had to do with possibility of the Allen trade.
    I am going to keep my eyes open...

    Red Zone Baby!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I am pumped to go already.
    I love the draft.
    Last year we got screwed with the blizzard and didn't get to go.

    Anyone know when the presale for season ticket holders will open?
    Last year presale didn't open up until March 24 (I believe), but I think a lot of that had to do with possibility of the Allen trade.
    I am going to keep my eyes open...

    Red Zone Baby!
    Well la di da. Will you mingle with the comman folk?

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I am pumped to go already.
    I love the draft.
    Last year we got screwed with the blizzard and didn't get to go.

    Anyone know when the presale for season ticket holders will open?
    Last year presale didn't open up until March 24 (I believe), but I think a lot of that had to do with possibility of the Allen trade.
    I am going to keep my eyes open...

    Red Zone Baby!
    Well la di da. Will you mingle with the comman folk?
    LOL.
    Every year we go through this...

    Assigned seating, private autograph session, private bathrooms, free drinks, and autographed souvineers make the Red Zone worth it.
    But truth be told the Mrs and I will still spend a helluva lot of time with the PP.O group.

    I don't think I will be doing the radio show this year - or at lesat I haven't been contacted about it.
    I might be able to just enjoy the party this year...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: 2009 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party - Who's going?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I am pumped to go already.
    I love the draft.
    Last year we got screwed with the blizzard and didn't get to go.

    Anyone know when the presale for season ticket holders will open?
    Last year presale didn't open up until March 24 (I believe), but I think a lot of that had to do with possibility of the Allen trade.
    I am going to keep my eyes open...

    Red Zone Baby!
    Well la di da. Will you mingle with the comman folk?
    LOL.
    Every year we go through this...

    Assigned seating, private autograph session, private bathrooms, free drinks, and autographed souvineers make the Red Zone worth it.
    But truth be told the Mrs and I will still spend a helluva lot of time with the PP.O group.

    I don't think I will be doing the radio show this year - or at lesat I haven't been contacted about it.
    I might be able to just enjoy the party this year...
    Free drinks, ah. Do these include alcoholic drinks?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 11:45 AM
  2. Vikes Draft Party PSA for Miller
    By supervman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •