Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 Mock Draft

ZDoy379 is offline Starter

Re: 2007 Mock Draft

oddman was he younger or older than you? or were u in the same class? well anyways. waht position do u think by looking at our roster right now do you think we should get in the first round of the draft in 2007? i mean if we tank should we get quinn? if we do semi-ishhy should we get stanton? i mean idk too much about brohm but i do know about stanton cuz i like the spartans. stanton is gonna be like matt hasselback. but should we take a qb or rely on tarvaris. i think tarvaris will be nice but he was a 2nd rounder. should we get one in the 1st rnd.

what position should we take in the 1st round of the 2007 draft?

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

geesh, I guess i have to give my opinion, tank and get freaking Quinn...we can give something up for him...but remember Brad is the starter even next year so maybe in the year a new president comes along we draft a quaterback

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"ZDoy379" wrote:
    oddman was he younger or older than you? or were u in the same class? well anyways. waht position do u think by looking at our roster right now do you think we should get in the first round of the draft in 2007? i mean if we tank should we get quinn? if we do semi-ishhy should we get stanton? i mean idk too much about brohm but i do know about stanton cuz i like the spartans. stanton is gonna be like matt hasselback. but should we take a qb or rely on tarvaris. i think tarvaris will be nice but he was a 2nd rounder. should we get one in the 1st rnd.

what position should we take in the 1st round of the 2007 draft?
    When I was a freshman in high school, he was a senior. He was the teacher aide for my P.E. class so I interacted with him a bit, he's not the brightest marker in the bunch but damn does he know his football, and he's a hard-working and really nice guy - puts team first always. He is one of the best all-around athletes I have ever seen - throughout high school, he played literally every position on either side of the ball (excluding punter and kicker), started at QB his senior year (He went to U of L hoping to play QB, but when Brohm comitted that pretty much ended that). He's a monster, he'll run you over as soon as he'll juke you out of your shoes. I can't say enough about this guy, whoever lands him next year is getting a future HoF, I gaurantee it.

That being said, I think we'll be above 15 as far as draft order goes, and I doubt we will draft a running back (I beleive in Chester), and I really doubt we will draft a QB; Tarvaris is Childress's project and our QB of the future, so I severely doubt we'll burn a 1st on a QB. It's hard for me to say what position we will go for next year; it really all depends on how well our players play this year. If our WRs stink, we could go WR; we could go TE, jimmy and wiggins are both getting a little long in the tooth; we could go OL if hicks or marcus don't work out; we could draft a MLB if Napo doesn't work out; we could draft a CB if Smoot doesn't play up to his potential again.

But hell man, the '06 season hasn't even started yet, why are we talking about this?!?! :lol: :lol:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I cant wait to see Brohm play the Connecticut Huskies !!

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"nephilimstorm" wrote:
    I cant wait to see Brohm play the Connecticut Huskies !!
    I hope for your sake you're not a Huskies fan :wink:
    Sorry you had to miss him last year, hopefully Brohm will put on a show for you to make up for it :lol:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

If Leinart keeps messing the Cardinals about then they might have to remember to put him back innto the 2007 draft :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Dear oh dear.. This really is clutching at straws!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

WAAAAAAAAAY too early to be thinking about 2007.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12