Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: 2006 Free Agents...

Its gonna be an interesting offseason none the less, due to the talent of the free agents this offseason.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I agree.. Im hoping to pick up a few key guys to go along with a new coaching staff and make a run next year

English Vike is offline Starter

Peterson has to be our #1 target, he's the only person there that makes me think we really need, a few others here and there would be nice but he could make a massive difference

V4L

Can't forget Steve Hutchinson.. We should really look at him first.. Our O-line was our weak spot..

A big playmaker at LB spot was 2nd

And a capable RB would be nice too

1. Hutch
    2. Peterson
    3. Jamal/ Deshaun

V4L

I'm kinda hoping for a repeat offseason like last year.. Bring in a ton of talent!

Big C is offline Coordinator

Alexander, DeShaun and Edge will be locked up by their teams. We might go after Jamal or Green.

At LB we will probably just resign both Cowart and Keith. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. LB hasn't been a problem this year. The DC has.

We might drop Nate and go after a WR this year. KRob and Taylor have their positions locked. MRob is still on our roster and produces every two games. We have a lot invested in Troy so that leaves Nate out (since he will be wanting a long term and big deal).

I think we will let Chavous go and let Offord and Fox battle for the spot. We won't re-sign BWill so might look in to a 2nd tier CB to compete with Brown and Dovonte for Nickel and Dime.

We shouldn't max the cap just because we have it though. I would hate to get ourselves in to a situation like the Titans did last year.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Big C" wrote:
    Alexander, DeShaun and Edge will be locked up by their teams. We might go after Jamal or Green.

At LB we will probably just resign both Cowart and Keith. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. LB hasn't been a problem this year. The DC has.

We might drop Nate and go after a WR this year. KRob and Taylor have their positions locked. MRob is still on our roster and produces every two games. We have a lot invested in Troy so that leaves Nate out (since he will be wanting a long term and big deal).

I think we will let Chavous go and let Offord and Fox battle for the spot. We won't re-sign BWill so might look in to a 2nd tier CB to compete with Brown and Dovonte for Nickel and Dime.

We shouldn't max the cap just because we have it though. I would hate to get ourselves in to a situation like the Titans did last year.
    For some reason I'm just not a big fan of Jamal or Ahman. I would rather draft Maroney or Whtie if they are the only two options.

Newman and Cowart are ok, but Peterson is an obivous upgrade and gives us the defensive captain that we have needed FOREVER. SIGN PETERSON. He must be our top priority in the FA market.

Both of our corners are locked in for long term deals and Sharper is a pro-bowler. I would prefer to keep Chavous but realize that may not be possible. BWill is probably also gone, so Offord is a must sign and we must also draft secondary on day one.

The only WR better than Burelson on our roster is arguably KRob. Unless we plan to make a big WR pickup I say keep Burleson and develop Williamson. KRob, Burleson, and Williamson will be our receiver tandem for a long time.

I think Jon Kitna is a lot better than Kurt Warner.

I'm always a fan of keeping past players.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

coreyd is offline Coach

Very good post. I didnt know that there were going to be that many quality players out there. I am pretty stoked. When is the first day we can start signing people?

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

As my sig says my 3 targets r steve hutchinson, Julian Peterson, Aand Jamal Lewis if we get those 3 we r set for 06-07

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Drew Brees sticks out, but I think he'll end up either back with the Chargers or Starting somewhere.....

Kitna could be a solid backup to PeP also........

This is if Brad leaves us......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast