Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings VS Pukers

Vegas has Pukers by 7.5. Looks like we have them right where we want them. We seem to play better as underdogs. I think we can win this one. I hope Winnie, Robinson and Smith are back.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    As it should be. I'm worried about the health of the Vikings defensive backfield, and Robison.
    If Winfield and Robison can play well enough to be effective, the Vikings should win.
    The Vikings also have to be physically dominant and Ponder needs to protect the ball, but that's something they have done the past few weeks.
    It's going to be cold, so ball security will need to be emphasized.

I thought the Vikings may take another year or two before taking control of the NFCN back from the Packers. But why wait ?

Just do it !

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    As it should be. I'm worried about the health of the Vikings defensive backfield, and Robison.
    If Winfield and Robison can play well enough to be effective, the Vikings should win.
    The Vikings also have to be physically dominant and Ponder needs to protect the ball, but that's something they have done the past few weeks.
    It's going to be cold, so ball security will need to be emphasized.

I thought the Vikings may take another year or two before taking control of the NFCN back from the Packers. But why wait ?

Just do it !
    Robinson was fine.
    The reason he was off the field and Sherels was on was because... Sherels is beleived to be a better slot corner than Robinson so they didn't train him to play that role. If Whinny goes down... Robinson sits and Sherels plays.

Normal Nickle is
    Cook - Winny - Robinson/ Jefferson

Injury
    Cook --Sherels-- Jeferson

Why? Only God knows...However, Fraiser said he would reconsider it this week after Sherels looked lost.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Robinson was fine.
    The reason he was off the field and Sherels was on was because... Sherels is beleived to be a better slot corner than Robinson so they didn't train him to play that role. If Whinny goes down... Robinson sits and Sherels plays.

Normal Nickle is
    Cook - Winny - Robinson/ Jefferson

Injury
    Cook --Sherels-- Jeferson

Why? Only God knows...However, Fraiser said he would reconsider it this week after Sherels looked lost.
    Yeah, I know. I was talking about the defensive backfield without Winfield, and Robison, the left Defensive end. He was dragging his right arm and had troubloe creating pressure.
    Sherels was terrible and Jefferson wasn't a whole lot better.
    We need to play Robinson instead of Sherels if Winfield can't play. I agree with you.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    I hope this is another one of those games where everyone is waiting around for us to loose it .... and we win.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Robinson was fine.
    The reason he was off the field and Sherels was on was because.... Sherels is beleived to be a better slot corner than Robinson so they didn't train him to play that role.
    This info comes from where?

I'm asking because just recently you asked this...

kevoncox: Anyone know what happened to Robinson....he wasn't on the field in the 3rd quarter.
    Last edited by singersp; 01-05-2013 at 09:59 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Robinson was fine.
    The reason he was off the field and Sherels was on was because.... Sherels is beleived to be a better slot corner than Robinson so they didn't train him to play that role.
    This info comes from where?

I'm asking because just recently you asked this...

kevoncox: Anyone know what happened to Robinson....he wasn't on the field in the 3rd quarter.
    somebody had a link earlier. Robinson hasn't practiced much in the nickel, which is why sherels went in there. They will be giving Robinson more reps this week

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Fuck my life. Ponder can fuck himself too, pussy.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Poor game. Defense got shredded. Offense sucked. Musgrave wasted the entire first half trying to make Webb look like a legit passing threat ....and failed.

The team played flat the entire game. They weren't supposed to win and they played like it.

Credit Peterson on an amazing season.

"roll credits"...

Caine

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Turning point.....kdub fucking lining up offsides and giving them a free first down after we slammed the door on em for a second straight series. And y did we go away from what we did on the first drive so quickly???

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast