Vikings v Jaguars Series Notes
* The Vikings and Jaguars have played 4 times overall. The Vikings hold the
* The Vikings won the last meeting 30-12 at Everbank Field in 2008. Vikings
RB Adrian Peterson rushed for 80 yards on 17 carries and 1 TD.
* The Vikings won the first meeting 50-10 in 1998 at Mall of America Field.
* Three of the four games between the teams have been played at Mall of
America Field. A 30-12 Vikings win in 2008 was the only matchup between
the teams in Jacksonville.
* The Vikings are 2-1 at home vs. the Jaguars, and 1-0 as visitors in the series.
Jacksonville’s only victory in Minneosta came in 2001, 33-3.
* This will be Leslie Frazier’s first game against Jacksonville as head coach
and Mike Mularkey’s first game against Minnesota as head coach.
* The teams have never played an overtime game against each other or met
in the postseason.
* The winner of the all four games in the series has scored at least 27 points.