- Vikings All-Pro G Steve Hutchinson spent the first five years (2001-05) of his career as a member of the Seattle Seahawks.
- Seahawks WR Nate Burleson played with the Minnesota Vikings from 2003-2006.
- Seahawks DT Colin Cole had two-separate stints on the Vikings active roster in 2003, but never appeared in a game for Minnesota.
- Vikings K Ryan Longwell grew up a Seahawks fan in Bend, Oregon.
- The Vikings have three players on their roster who played their college football at Washington State: S Husain Abdullah, S Eric Frampton,
and CB Karl Paymah.
- Seattle TE John Carlson grew up in Litchfield, MN.
- Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck spent his first 3 seasons in the NFL (1998-00) as a backup to Vikings QB Brett Favre in Green Bay.
- Seattle Head Coach Jim Mora and Offensive Coordinator Greg Knapp both coached with Vikings OL coach Pat Morris (1997-03) and WR coach George Stewart (97-02) in San Francisco. Mora, Knapp and Stewart then reunited in Atlanta from 2004-2006.
- Stewart and Morris also spent time with Seattle Special Teams Coordinator Bruce Dehaven from 2000-02 in San Fran.
- Stewart also coached with Seattle QB coach Bill Lazor (2003) and WR coach Robert Prince (2004-2006) in Atlanta.
- Vikings DE Jared Allen played for Kansas City from 2004-2007 while Seattle OL coach Mike Solari was coaching there.
- Favre spent the 2008 season with the New York Jets while Seattle Asst. Head Coach/OL Dan Quinn was coaching there.
- After leaving the Vikings Colin Cole, spent 2 seasons with Longwell (2004-2005) and 4 seasons with Favre (04-07) in Green Bay.
- Seattle WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh spent time in Cincinnati with Vikings Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier (2003-2004), S Madieu Williams (2004-2007), and FB Naufahu Tahi (PS-2006).
- Stewart was on AtlantaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s staff while Seattle DE Patrick Kerney played there from 2003-2006.
- Morris was on the Detroit staff in 2004 and 2005 while Seattle DE Cory Redding was a member of the Lions.
- Favre and Seahawks P Jon Ryan were teammates in Green Bay in 2006 and 2007.