NFL, with Green Bay holding the all-time series lead 49-45-1.
* This will be the 96th matchup between the teams, tied for the most the
Vikings have played against any opponent in the league.
* The Packers have won the last 5 games, sweeping the season series
in 2006 and 2007 after the Vikings swept the season series in 2005.
* The Vikings have a 23-23 record against the Packers at home.
* The Vikings-Packers previous 22 games (1998-2008), which includes
the fi rst playoff matchup between the two squads in 2004, have been
remarkably even with a combined score of 514-510 in favor of GB. The
average scores in those games have been 23.4 and 23.2 respectively.
* The two teams have gone to overtime 5 times throughout the series,
and the only tie came in a 10-10 deadlock on 11/26/78 at Lambeau Field.
The 5 overtime games are the most by the Vikings against any single