- Jaguars head coach Mike Mularkey was a tight end for the Vikings from
1983-88, making 42 receptions for 464 yards and 5 TDs.
- Vikings off ensive coordinator Bill Musgrave held the same position with
the Jaguars from 2003-04.
- Vikings special teams coordinator Mike Priefer was the Jaguars assistant
special teams coach in 2002.
- Jaguars DL C.J. Mosley was drafted by the Vikings in the 6th-round of the
2005 NFL Draft and spent the 2005 season in Minnesota.
- Vikings assistant off ensive line coach Ryan Silverfield was the quarterbacks
coach at Jacksonville University in 2005.
- Vikings off ensive coordinator Bill Musgrave coached with Jaguars head
coach Mike Mularkey in Atlanta from 2008-10 when Musgrave was the
quarterbacks coach and Mularkey was the off ensive coordinator.
- Vikings running backs coach James Saxon coached with Jaguars special
teams coordinator John Bonamego with the Miami Dolphins from 2008-
10. Both held the same positions with the Dolphins.
- Vikings wide receivers coach George Stewart coached alongside Jaguars
assistant head coach/quarterbacks coach Greg Olson in San Francisco
during the 2001 season when Stewart coached the 49ers wide receivers
and Olson coached the quarterbacks.
- Vikings C Joe Berger was teammates with Jaguars QB Chad Henne with
the Miami Dolphins from 2009-10.
- WR Michael Jenkins and Jaguars WR Laurent Robinson were both part of
the Atlanta Falcons receiving corps from 2007-08.
- Vikings LB Marvin Mitchell and Jaguars CB Leigh Torrence were teammates
from 2009-10 with the New Orleans Saints. Torrence was also teammates
with Vikings WR Michael Jenkins in Atlanta during the 2005 season.
- Vikings DE D’Aundre Reed was teammates with Jaguars OL Eben Britton
at Arizona in 2008.
- Vikings P Chris Kluwe and Jaguars TE Mercedes Lewis were teammates at
UCLA from 2002-04.
purplepride.org is an independent fan site and not associated with the Minnesota Vikings or the NFL (National Football League). All content within this purplepride fan page is provided by, and for, purplepride fans. It represents opinions of the fans who frequent the site and in no way reflect the views of the NFL, Minnesota Vikings, or associated properties. We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster.