- Jaguars head coach Mike Mularkey was a tight end for the Vikings from
1983-88, making 42 receptions for 464 yards and 5 TDs.
- Vikings off ensive coordinator Bill Musgrave held the same position with
the Jaguars from 2003-04.
- Vikings special teams coordinator Mike Priefer was the Jaguars assistant
special teams coach in 2002.
- Jaguars DL C.J. Mosley was drafted by the Vikings in the 6th-round of the
2005 NFL Draft and spent the 2005 season in Minnesota.
- Vikings assistant off ensive line coach Ryan Silverfield was the quarterbacks
coach at Jacksonville University in 2005.
- Vikings off ensive coordinator Bill Musgrave coached with Jaguars head
coach Mike Mularkey in Atlanta from 2008-10 when Musgrave was the
quarterbacks coach and Mularkey was the off ensive coordinator.
- Vikings running backs coach James Saxon coached with Jaguars special
teams coordinator John Bonamego with the Miami Dolphins from 2008-
10. Both held the same positions with the Dolphins.
- Vikings wide receivers coach George Stewart coached alongside Jaguars
assistant head coach/quarterbacks coach Greg Olson in San Francisco
during the 2001 season when Stewart coached the 49ers wide receivers
and Olson coached the quarterbacks.
- Vikings C Joe Berger was teammates with Jaguars QB Chad Henne with
the Miami Dolphins from 2009-10.
- WR Michael Jenkins and Jaguars WR Laurent Robinson were both part of
the Atlanta Falcons receiving corps from 2007-08.
- Vikings LB Marvin Mitchell and Jaguars CB Leigh Torrence were teammates
from 2009-10 with the New Orleans Saints. Torrence was also teammates
with Vikings WR Michael Jenkins in Atlanta during the 2005 season.
- Vikings DE D’Aundre Reed was teammates with Jaguars OL Eben Britton
at Arizona in 2008.
- Vikings P Chris Kluwe and Jaguars TE Mercedes Lewis were teammates at
UCLA from 2002-04.